Outrageous discussion

CloseMyEyes1457

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The whole urban music with arabic / middle eastern / dancehall influence was a hot trend at the time. Boom Boom, Outrageous, The Hook Up, Naughty Girl, Baby Boy, etc.

:mattafact:

I'm surprised R. Kelly didn't work on Naughty girl. He was responsible for a lot of those urban hits at the time.

Naughty girl is one DIL's highlights and Outrageous one of ITZ's worst though. Love the Donna summer sample. :myjam:

1 minute ago, button said:

I'm surprised R. Kelly didn't work on Naughty girl. He was responsible for a lot of those urban hits at the time.

Naughty girl is one DIL's highlights and Outrageous one of ITZ's worst though. Love the Donna summer sample. :myjam:

i wouldn't say outrageous was one of ITZ worst when you have the tragic Brave New Autoflop. Outrageous is a slight bop tbh, I just think a lot of us are biased and hate the song because of well, you already know... :crying2:

Guest $elfish
11 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The whole urban music with arabic / middle eastern / dancehall influence was a hot trend at the time. Boom Boom, Outrageous, The Hook Up, Naughty Girl, Baby Boy, etc.

:mattafact:

Exactly they seem to use Arabian instruments too:yeaok:

i hope that trend comes back all these songs are bops tbh

4 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

i wouldn't say outrageous was one of ITZ worst when you have the tragic Brave New Autoflop. Outrageous is a slight bop tbh, I just think a lot of us are biased and hate the song because of well, you already know... :crying2:

Brave new girl is the worst one on In the zone but Outrageous sucks too and it's very repetitive.

The presence of Touch of my hand, Toxic, Everytime ect. only makes those tracks worse. She should have axed them and put Don't hang up or something. She sounds good on that one at least.

8 minutes ago, button said:

I agree with Naughty Girl being a strong track but DIL is pretty **** in general when you take out the singles, that's the album's saving grace. It doesn't help that they're the first three tracks either. At least ITZ still has it's strong points without Toxic and Everytime. :nicki2:

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I agree with Naughty Girl being a strong track but DIL is pretty **** in general when you take out the singles, that's the album's saving grace. At least ITZ still has it's strong points without Toxic and Everytime. :nicki2:

Yeah the DIL singles are good but the album overall is mediocre.

8 minutes ago, button said:

Brave new girl is the worst one on In the zone but Outrageous sucks too and it's very repetitive.

The presence of Touch of my hand, Toxic, Everytime ect. only makes those tracks worse. She should have axed them and put Don't hang up or something. She sounds good on that one at least.

i do agree that don't hang up and the answer should have been on the standard tracklist 

5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I love the Outrageous instrumental, in fact the entire ITZ production is amazing tbh. Brave New Girl is the only let down on the album but at least the UK got the bonus tracks so I don't mind

It’s hard to believe that Brave New Girl was written by the same person as Heaven On Earth :calculating:

Wait, never mind. Kara Dioguardi only produced Heaven On Earth, she didn’t write it.

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

It was? :britlol: they're at opposite ends of the spectrum one is flawless one is **** :tiffcackle:

No I was wrong, Kara Dioguardi co wrote Brave New Girl and only produced Heaven On Earth. I updated my post.

Still, I can’t believe she worked on both songs :tiffcackle:

Archived