#11 - Invitation (54 points)

#12 - If I'm Dancing (44 points)

#13 - Just Like Me (37 points)

#14 - Coupure Electrique (25 points)

#15 - Hard to Forget Ya (14 points)

#16 - Clumsy (12 points)

#17 - Private Show (7 points)

#18 - What You Need (4 points)

The lack of appreciation for "Just Like Me" makes me sad :sickofu:I think it's such a standout track, not just on this record but truly different from anything else she's ever done before. :bigtime:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

I was quite surprised that Make Me won and that Liar and Love Me Down weren't even in the Top 5... But that was a lot lot of fun, thank you so much!!! Britney Jean's Top 5 will start tonight! :bigkiss:

Thanks for all your hard work (especially since almost 90 people voted), these are so much fun! 

Also, it made me glad to be reminded of just how many great tracks are on Britney's most recent album; it's been a year and I still really do love Glory:carpoolney:

33 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

The lack of appreciation for "Just Like Me" makes me sad :sickofu:I think it's such a standout track, not just on this record but truly different from anything else she's ever done before. :bigtime:

It wasn't in my top 5 but I absolutely love this song

11 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I have been saying this. Finally someone with taste :staysalty:

If I could pick any one song to hear Britney sing live, it would probably be this one TBH. It's already in her natural register and I think it would sound amazing performed acoustically since the utilization of the guitar is also such a different sound for Britney. Plus, she truly emotes in JLM in a way she rarely otherwise connects to songs. 

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

If I could pick any one song to hear Britney sing live, it would probably be this one TBH. It's already in her natural register and I think it would sound amazing performed acoustically since the utilization of the guitar is also such a different sound for Britney. Plus, she truly emotes in JLM in a way she rarely otherwise connects to songs. 

Britney if you're reading this, sing Just Like Me live in POM and release it as a single. :plzney:

56 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

It's a beautiful song, in my opinion it's one of the best but the repetitive lyrics ruins it. :outwithit:  

Guest Brichney.
2 hours ago, Robert M said:

SKIP BULBASAUR JOLTEON AND LET'S DO FEMME FATALE INSTEAD :lemmetellu:

I love how everyone agrees that "Balthazar Jawline" should be out! :idkha:

7 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

I was quite surprised that Make Me won and that Liar and Love Me Down weren't even in the Top 5... But that was a lot lot of fun, thank you so much!!! Britney Jean's Top 5 will start tonight! :bigkiss:

Well I think most people listed the two singles as number one and two and then better was loved by just about everyone and it should've been a summer single. Then everyone also seems to love Change Your Mind and of course Do You Wanna Come Over should've been a single. But yes, Love Me Down was great too. But I think it came down to picking either Better or Love Me Down since they are similar and more people just chose Better. For me, I went with Mood Ring instead of Change Your Mind bc it's always been my favorite. I didn't rank it first or second because I knew it wouldn't be but it is my number one Glory track. 

9 minutes ago, mauureee said:

I swear I voted, why are my votes not showing?

anyways Change your mind is there

26ufkgcKwn3fX1ZFm.gif

maybe you forgot to put your name when finishing your vote, and because of that, I couldn't include it (?). I don't know. Next round is startin' in 10 minutes!

Archived