Top 5 | Glory [Results on OP]

LoanSPW

#2 – SLUMBER PARTY (143 Points)

681289Cover.jpg

#1 : maquisl, T0UCH0FMYHAND, Michaelgiftos, MX3, JP9101, IonutM, JuanseToxic, nels64, Jose1992, Bom Park

#2 : DMVofficial, Breatheonmyhand, Popeye, BoyToySoldier, I_Need_Me, MrLovett, Urbanney, LostInAnImage, Lalaland, GimmeBritney320, celebcity88, Vdez83, Screamous, lolo.

#3 : heavenonexhale, OopsOverprotected, GonBrit, Xhesiko, it's so much Better

#4 : One of a Kind, Aussieney, BrendaJoanne, Ups!, Womanizeer29, St3v3n, Umr3000, Betcam, Chaoscontrol

#5 : Pedro Santas, BritneyRocksMe, Coaster205, trav

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You mean the best song on the album? :queenflopga: 

Coupure Eléctrique or Mood Ring are the best songs in the album. :cutesybrit:

Make Me is overrated. The song builds up just to disappoint me with that boring chorus. And that rap feature is horrendous. :gross:

But I know it will win (unless there's an unexpected plot twist and What U Need snatches the top position).

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Coupure Eléctrique or Mood Ring are the best songs in the album. :cutesybrit:

Make Me is overrated. The song builds up just to disappoint me with that boring chorus. And that rap feature is horrendous. :gross:

But I know it will win (unless there's a plot twist and What U Need snatches the top position).

I love both of those two, I just wanted some variety in sound which is why I picked Come Over and Better. :cutesybrit:

Plus LBR, this forum mostly stans for her pop bangers, there's no way all the R&B songs would win. :moorangu: 

1 minute ago, ClarkKent said:

There is no pride for this. :nothavingit:

I'm proud that Alvin & The Chipmunks Show didn't make it :queenflopga: 

#1 - MAKE ME… (235 Points)

681289Cover.jpg

#1 : rhaul, Clarkkent, Aussieney, Breatheonmyhand, Popeye, BoyToySoldier, Mystical78, BrendaJoanne, GonBrit, If We're Dancing, OutrageousSin, CripplerCrossface, MrLovett, Womanizeer29, Urbanney, LostInAnImage, idkidk25, patiencedarling, Brichney., Sharkney, Fudgeney, Coaster205, neel21, ifuseekari, celebcity88, 3isacharm, inbritneyszone, Screamous, it's so much Better

#2 : maquisl, MX3, jamesedward94, BritneyRocksMe, Silver_Nintendo, Itachi, JustStanKnee, Louis.J, Umr3000, Xhesiko, Dark.Knight

#3 : T0UCH0FMYHAND, One of a Kind, JP9101, (You Drive Chris) Crazy, nels64, AngelaMerkel, trav, lolo., Dirty Boy

#4 : GirlOnTheMoon, Lalaland, WhenISaySo2000, JuanseToxic, Cyclops, Vdez83

#5 : Michaelgiftos, Godllory, champagnebbkev, arturo1394, dontneednobywhenımbreaking, AndrejBlv, Chaoscontrol

Archived