(POLL): If team Britney created a poll for fans to decide the next Glory single and these were the choices, which would you choose?

jamesedward94

If team Britney created a poll for fans to decide the next Glory single and these were the choices, which would you choose?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it depends what mood I'm in. i think all of them are great.

but tbh the one that stands out to me the most as a 'Britney' song is liar. all the other songs could be seen as her trying to do something different which ppl could either take or leave but liar is classic

i wonder what poll you will be posting next @jamesedward94:shameless:

11 hours ago, danny1994 said:

The gp loves basic repetitive music.

So I chose Love Me Down.

Image result for tiffany pollard ***** gif

i voted for it too cause i love its basicness. :tiffcackle:

11 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I'd tell them to ask Britney because this fanbase has a horrible taste in singles, as proven by Criminal, Perfume and Slumber Party. :mattafact:

OT: Better.

Image result for tiffany pollard ***** gif

9 hours ago, MX3 said:

it depends what mood I'm in. i think all of them are great.

but tbh the one that stands out to me the most as a 'Britney' song is liar. all the other songs could be seen as her trying to do something different which ppl could either take or leave but liar is classic

Not going to lie, I was really relieved to see your post after I voted for "Liar" and subsequently noticed that the poll selections were public...I was completely prepared to be singled out and eviscerated. :gross:

But I agree with you exactly on why the song appeals to me; the Britney album/era was my favorite era of hers, and this song just reminds me of a track that could have been released during that same time. To that end, I can see why many people consider it immature and/or dated, because it does sound very quintessential "old school Britney," but I personally love the nostalgia factor along with a bit of attitude.  

However, even when looking at the other options listed, they actually all seem pretty dated already, because Glory was clearly following a trend which was arguably already descending in terms of its radio peak at the time of the album's release one year prior. I think the only remaining track I could see potentially doing well in the current market is "Change Your Mind," but that would be dependent on a great music video and a lot of high-profile promotion/performances, a combination which we (unfortunately) are all aware isn't going to happen simultaneously in support of one single. 

Archived