Make Me is one of her best videos and you will dealI

none

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this video is a disgrace to humanity. i will never forgive them for it :lemmetellu:

every person that gives this pile of **** views should be banned into nothingness :lemmetellu:

they need to delete all the online files of it and fly the harddisk with the original file to another galaxy. if we are lucky itll hit a black hole and another dimension has to deal with this disgrace :lemmetellu:
and then the other dimension will invade our planet because they had to endure the mess this video is :lemmetellu:

we will all die and its the fault of this godawful video. thank britney and her team for your death :lemmetellu:

• 1 year later...
On 7/12/2017 at 9:27 PM, The_Original_Toy said:

would be better without her dancers tbh

if it was just her in the hallway and the different costumes, maybe even with that clip of G eazy, it would have been passable as a better than decent video 

I kinda love the idea of the music video being auditions for the song but randee needs to be banned from Britney

Archived