why are we called the B army?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Idk tbh... when I joined the fandom it was already like that. I'd like to know around what time it became our fanbase name.

well, we were named as britney army since 2007 actually, because it was that year, that all fans were trying everything to defend britney from all the attacks because of the meltdown.  not because of will i am, not because of rihanna navy. 

if you want receipts, search in this forum, the "britney army' phrase is already been used since 2007.  

I remember when pubert girls Bieber fans were called Believers I thought it was stupid and childish and then I found out we (Britney fans) were the Britney army so I found that stupid too. :donewithit: I didn't like it at first but I guess I got used to it but now I feel proud of being part of this fanbase and defend our queen from everyone as @reoha098 said. 

7 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

well, we were named as britney army since 2007 actually, because it was that year, that all fans were trying everything to defend britney from all the attacks because of the meltdown.  not because of will i am, not because of rihanna navy. 

if you want receipts, search in this forum, the "britney army' phrase is already been used since 2007.  

Cool. Never knew that. Thanks for the info. :)

As someone said before, it was thrown around in 2007, because fans defended Britney. Then, the army theme was used in the Circus Tour, and then we also had the rise of fan base culture. Gaga started calling her fans Little Monsters (because they screamed, and clawed their hands at concerts, like ''little monsters''), Katy and Rihanna followed the bandwagon (2010-2011 Rih was a band wagon brand, lets honest), and called their the Katy Caty, and the Navy, and then it became a standard to have a named fan base, and other fans started adapting names (Beliebers, Directioners, Lovatics.....(sounds like an infection), etc.) 

6 hours ago, reoha098 said:

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

As someone said before, it was thrown around in 2007, because fans defended Britney. Then, the army theme was used in the Circus Tour, and then we also had the rise of fan base culture. Gaga started calling her fans Little Monsters (because they screamed, and clawed their hands at concerts, like ''little monsters''), Katy and Rihanna followed the bandwagon (2010-2011 Rih was a band wagon brand, lets honest), and called their the Katy Caty, and the Navy, and then it became a standard to have a named fan base, and other fans started adapting names (Beliebers, Directioners, Lovatics.....(sounds like an infection), etc.) 

^^^

No, Will.i.am did not name us, we were already the Army.

Britney Army were the pretty much the first to name fans, right after everyone started naming their fans :Little monsters, Beliebers and so on.

Britney Army came up from the fans being hella loyal and standing by Britney side no matter what. I think it came up right after 2007 days....

Archived