Glance into the future: Britney's 2018 Super Bowl Halftime show...

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

SB 2018?? she ends her residency in december, she even confirmed no new music this year so there's no reason at all for her to do sb next year. We won't get anything the first 6 months of 2018 but perfume ads, mark my words.

2019 SB makes more sense, 20 years of baby album, B10 album, new tour or residency announced and enough time to rehearse properly

This!! Y'all need stop pushing for 18 that's a disaster waiting to happen 

1 hour ago, G L O R Y said:

Sorry, it was hard to guess only by the nickname.

She didn't sing during the Oops era, 95% of the tour was lip-synced :lemmetellu: 

She sang more than she does now and sang during certain award shows. My whole point is she can't be who is is now. 

If she would do the Super Bowl lipping to 16 year old BOMT vocals...her career would deserve to be ripped apart by everyone.

I feel like we need to witness another good delivery of an era before she puts herself in a situation that literally could end her career. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

She sang more than she does now and sang during certain award shows. My whole point is she can't be who is is now. 

If she would do the Super Bowl lipping to 16 year old BOMT vocals...her career would deserve to be ripped apart by everyone.

I feel like we need to witness another good delivery of an era before she puts herself in a situation that literally could end her career. 

But why are live vocals so important while speaking about Super Bowl? I mean, even Madonna lip-synced the whole thing but still she delivered and the show was great. What I'm trying to say is that Super Bowl is not about live vocals, an artist must put on a great show, that's what matters here.

17 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

But why are live vocals so important while speaking about Super Bowl? I mean, even Madonna lip-synced the whole thing but still she delivered and the show was great. What I'm trying to say is that Super Bowl is not about live vocals, an artist must put on a great show, that's what matters here.

Madonna's performance also is trashed and I love her. 

I'm all for prerecording but not with 16 year old vocals and do you trust right now that they wouldn't do that? I don't.

Either way I think she should sing something live. That's why ppl loved Gaga's performance  

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Madonna's performance also is trashed and I love her. 

I'm all for prerecording but not with 16 year old vocals and do you trust right now that they wouldn't do that? I don't.

Either way I think she should sing something live. That's why ppl loved Gaga's performance  

Well, in terms of the public opinion I dare say that Madonna's performance  has been more aprreciated than Gaga's tbh :mattafact:

Anyway, I got your point. If they played these original BOMT vocals on Super Bowl it would be tragic. And we know they would do it. :wannadie:

2 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Because being a fan doesn't mean I have to accept whatever crap she pushes out of her ***. :mattafact:

What you call crap, is everyone else overseas calls amazing. People in Asia, Japan and Israel LOVED her.   55,000 people attended Britney's concert in israel beating any current popster that performed there. She joined the list of most audiences. Michael Jackson, madonna and now Britney is the third. 

I would kill for a Super Bowl performance. Tbh we all have our opinions but you know damn well you would tune in and change your mind on how slayed you were.  

On 7/7/2017 at 0:10 PM, G L O R Y said:

part of putting on a great show includes new pre-recorded vocals with live adlibs. Katy Perry did it. Beyonka did it. Bruno Mars did it. etc.:lemmetellu:

But we know Britney is ready so what's there to worry?:tiffcackle:

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

part of putting on a great show includes new pre-recorded vocals with live adlibs. Katy Perry did it. Beyonka did it. Bruno Mars did it. etc.:lemmetellu:

But we know Britney is ready so what's there to worry?:tiffcackle:

giphy.gif

I meant playback like both studio and pre-recorded tracks, at the of the day there are all playback.

If Katy Perry could do it then Britney can as well. She just needs to believe in herself and be ready for the moment i.e. REHEARSE and her team step up as well. She has arguably the top discography out of all the pop stars, the legacy, impact, and name recognition. If she did all new/the original choreography for BOMT, OIDIA, Slave, Circus, BBMA or original choreography for Toxic, and premiered a brand new song with the album being available at the end of the performance then we could all freak out and relish in her glorious moment. 

Archived