[HQ Pics] Britney visiting the Western Wall in Jerusalem

Alexia

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so nice seeing her there, but so sad at the stupid paps.  I've been there before and it's such a humble, peaceful, and holy place.  A great place to clear your mind and get some spiritual refreshment.  It's so sad that she can't experience it the way it should be.   

:( 

2 hours ago, Denise said:

video.. omg

I feel sad for her, she is trying to see more of the countries she visits and get herself an experience of it that isn't her hotel. Which will give her something to answer when being interviewed about her visit to certain places - and she is greeted by this madness. Makes me think of when she went to the Eiffel Tower in Paris back in 2009...

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
Just now, Denise said:

Tbh I'm scared for tomorrow :sassybrit:

For the show? I think they'll have a lot of security although it seemed from the pics/video that it had easy access, it seemed like anyone could just carry a bomb a throw it the back of the stage... or am I overthinking?:nicki2:

3 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

For the show? I think they'll have a lot of security although it seemed from the pics/video that it had easy access, it seemed like anyone could just carry a bomb a throw it the back of the stage... or am I overthinking?:nicki2:

But after the show? The security can't control so many people

2 hours ago, falka said:

Wrong place to show some legs :whitney:, oh Britney.

I believe that Britney has covered her legs, because in this place people do it as a token of respect, and all women and man do this on regular basis. :xcuseme:

I would be grateful if someone could explain me how I was wrong?

Archived