How Many Times Does Britney Say ''BABY'' Per Album? Find Out Here!

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

That must've took a lot of research to find out how many times she's said "Baby" in her music :giggleney:

giphy.gif

The reason I did it was because I was interested in seeing what tracks on Britney Jean featured the most Britney, as I was listening, I noticed a lack of ''baby''s on the album, and wanted to compare it. So I started googling the lyrics to each song, running them through a word counter, and searching for the words ''baby'' or ''babe'' and VOILA! It might be a few off (possibly, i dont think I am!) but that's my findings!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T4P OP. How odd I was listening to FF and Circus album tracks last weekend and was stunned by how many times she said "CRAZY" in her songs. I was going to tally them up but couldn't be bothered. 

I wonder if she says "baby" or "crazy" more overall? We'd have to include Greatest Hits because she says "I'm just a crazy kind of girl" a lot and she says "They say I'm crazy" in the new tracks......

5 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Nope, that's Jim Beanz the vocal producer.

No. It's Danja! Lol

Danja also speak in Get Naked (I Got A Plan) and Perfect Lover [& Kill The Lights].

However Jim does the background vocal. Like Gimme More's "Ooh Ooh Ooh"/"Aah Ahh Aah" [02m02] and a lot of vocal stuff in Blackout. Magical tbh.

Check Blackout' stems or just his voice on Youtube. 

:staysalty:

Archived