How Many Times Does Britney Say ''BABY'' Per Album? Find Out Here!

So I decided it add up how many times Britney says the words ''Baby'' or ''Babe'' on each studio album release.

On the '...Baby One More Time' album, Britney says them 41 times

On the Oops Album, she says it 22 times.

On the Britney Album, they're said 55.

On In The Zone, they're said 39 times.

On Blackout, they're said 121 by Britney, but its said a whopping 155 on the album (by Corte ''The Author'' Ellis, and once by Pharrell Williams)
On Circus, they're said 82 times by Britney (90 times if you include the distorted ones in Lace and Leather, 78 times if you discredit the L&L AND Radar as a track)
on Femme Fatale, they're featured 39 times

On  Myah  Britney Jean, the word baby is only said by Britney 17 times (twice in perfume, once in ISBE, 13 times in Tik Tik Boom, and once in Don't Cry). (20 times on the album if you include Will.I.Am saying it)

On Glory, the word Baby is said 52 times. 

#TheMoreYouKnow

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
16 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Blackout has no Danja vocals, it's Corte Ellis and Jim Beanz. ;) 

Wasn't he the one at the end of Gimme more I always though  That was him:ponderney:

18 minutes ago, The Deity Arceus said:

fixed 

Believe it or not, It IS Britney who says all the ''Baby''s on Britney Jean. Interestingly enough, they're on the tracks that feature either ALL Britney vocals (Perfume, Don't Cry) or Mainly Britney Vocal (Tik Tik Boom). She only says it once on ISBE, which is drowned in autotune.

Just now, really really cool guy said:

This is a hard one...first you need to guess who's singing, Britney or Myah :uknowit:

I did. I noticed that on the track that are either completely Myah Marie (Body Ache, Chillin' With You, Till Its Gone, etc.) , or have a noticable Myah presence (Passenger, Work *****, Hold on Tight), the words are not said.

However, they're  said on tracks that are either all Britney or Majority Britney. Those tracks being Perfume (''of us in here, Baby''), Don't Cry ('Babe, we gotta let it goooo), and Tik Tik Boom ('talk dirty to me, babe'' and 'Baby make me tik tik.....). Its also said by Britney once on ISBE (''..but baby, you're my right now'').

interesting, isn't it?

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

So I decided it add up how many times Britney says the words ''Baby'' or ''Babe'' on each studio album release.

On the '...Baby One More Time' album, Britney says them 41 times

On the Oops Album, she says it 22 times.

On the Britney Album, they're said 55.

On In The Zone, they're said 39 times.

On Blackout, they're said 121 by Britney, but its said a whopping 155 on the album (by Corte ''The Author'' Ellis, and once by Pharrell Williams)
On Circus, they're said 82 times by Britney (90 times if you include the distorted ones in Lace and Leather, 78 times if you discredit the L&L AND Radar as a track)
on Femme Fatale, they're featured 39 times

On  Myah  Britney Jean, the word baby is only said by Britney 17 times (twice in perfume, once in ISBE, 13 times in Tik Tik Boom, and once in Don't Cry). (20 times on the album if you include Will.I.Am saying it)

On Glory, the word Baby is said 52 times. 

#TheMoreYouKnow

I love your stan level. I congratulate you.

Thanks Hun! :giggleney:

Archived