It Doesn't Matter How Hot Your Body Is

IconicShow

Case in point, Britney's body is on fire yet it doesn't matter when you're on stage in costumes that make you look less in shape. Keep in mind if you're stiff, and not finishing your moves or putting energy into the dance having that hot bod means nothing.

Just like below

0,,21742202-EXH,00.jpg

Heidi is hot and yet as stiff as she was on stage and not lipping properly was a mess.

I hope now that Britney's body is looking better than pre 2004 that she will start slaying her costumes, and the stage.

giphy.gif

Now is the time for her to be doing some iconic **** photo shoots. Who cares if shes a mom if she can wear a bra and underwear in ha POM show she can pose hot.

Britney-Spears-****-W-Magazine-PhotoshoohZQvSM0.jpg

I'm not sure why shes waiting to slay us but someone needs to remind ha of what she really has to offer.

rs_500x236-131202140126-tumblr_mfyu4zBRD

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Case in point, Britney's body is on fire yet it doesn't matter when you're on stage in costumes that make you look less in shape. Keep in mind if you're stiff, and not finishing your moves or putting energy into the dance having that hot bod means nothing.

Just like below

0,,21742202-EXH,00.jpg

Heidi is hot and yet as stiff as she was on stage and not lipping properly was a mess.

I hope now that Britney's body is looking better than pre 2004 that she will start slaying her costumes, and the stage.

giphy.gif

Now is the time for her to be doing some iconic **** photo shoots. Who cares if shes a mom if she can wear a bra and underwear in ha POM show she can pose hot.

Britney-Spears-****-W-Magazine-PhotoshoohZQvSM0.jpg

I'm not sure why shes waiting to slay us but someone needs to remind ha of what she really has to offer.

rs_500x236-131202140126-tumblr_mfyu4zBRD

I agree with most everything you said,  and i especially love that photo of her in the black and white. It's one of my all time favs. But I don't think her body looks as good as pre 2004, her body then was insane. She looks amazing though still and its highly impressive for a mother of two in her mid 30s. She's a fitness inspiration.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I believe that Britney will further improve (she has over the past 10 years), but it won't ever be like 2003 and I've learned to accept this.

I'm more concerned about her music and hope B10 is even better than Glory. Hope Larry and co. finally **** off and let her do what she pleases.

I'm more concerned about her performances rather than the music. Most critics and GP think Britney can't sing anyway. Most the world knows she lips all her songs now days including the ballads. She should use that hot body and be that Louisiana show girl and step it the **** up already.

10 years to get to the level shes at now I doubt at 45 she'll be performing better than she has in her late 20's and early 30's.

Just now, Justney said:

I agree with most everything you said,  and i especially love that photo of her in the black and white. It's one of my all time favs. But I don't think her body looks as good as pre 2004, her body then was insane. She looks amazing though still and its highly impressive for a mother of two in her mid 30s. She's a fitness inspiration.

Late 2003 is when she started to gain weight and 2004 is when she gained more. Britney looks fantastic compared to then now.

2741274.jpg1.jpg

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I'm more concerned about her performances rather than the music. Most critics and GP think Britney can't sing anyway. Most the world knows she lips all her songs now days including the ballads. She should use that hot body and be that Louisiana show girl and step it the **** up already.

10 years to get to the level shes at now I doubt at 45 she'll be performing better than she has in her late 20's and early 30's.

I have to disagree, she's past that. Using that whole *** kitten image she's had since 2001 when she was 19 is done and over with. She can keep it for the rest of her 30s but once she hits 40 and if she wants to keep going, there needs to be some depth added. She can still be **** and own it, but there needs to be some more substance. There needs to be change. She better not be lipping to her vocals she recorded at 16... :byebitch:

15 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

You can't just erase the past. When people go through things, it changes them forever tbh. 

Demitria Lovato has always been a flop for a example and that will never change, that's just life 

k16omc.jpg

SCREAMING

Her body is fine, remember POM is a greatest-hits show so there isn't an artistic concept as such thus her costumes are random. She needs 1) high-quality music, 2) a defined artistic concept and 3) let that define what she will wear... It doesn't have to be promiscuous to be cool 

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Late 2003 is when she started to gain weight and 2004 is when she gained more. Britney looks fantastic compared to then now.

2741274.jpg1.jpg

I kinda liked her no matter if she had a little weight on her or if she was hella cut like 2001 but her body was perfect. I love it now too. Did you see the video where Sam scared her in the kitchen? I wish shed wear more outfits like that because it really does things for her body. :thirsty: just low rise pants and a **** skin tight belly showing top. Casual af.

13 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I believe that Britney will further improve (she has over the past 10 years), but it won't ever be like 2003 and I've learned to accept this.

I'm more concerned about her music and hope B10 is even better than Glory. Hope Larry and co. finally **** off and let her do what she pleases.

This. I couldn't give less of a **** about anything other than the music and the videos at this point.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I have to disagree, she's past that. Using that whole *** kitten image she's had since 2001 when she was 19 is done and over with. She can keep it for the rest of her 30s but once she hits 40 and if she wants to keep going, there needs to be some depth added. She can still be **** and own it, but there needs to be some more substance. There needs to be change. She better not be lipping to her vocals she recorded at 16... :byebitch:

That's the issue is we won't get real Britney as long as she's  under a C Ship. People care more about a banger than some emotional ballad on pop radio if it's Britney singing it.

Besides all these ladies are **** as **** and doing it right when it come to their brand.

Age ain't nothin but a number.

tumblr_nmg1s3QOjZ1qbcpzfo1_500.gifZM6mEPn.gif

9721410.gif

4 minutes ago, Justney said:

I kinda liked her no matter if she had a little weight on her or if she was hella cut like 2001 but her body was perfect. I love it now too. Did you see the video where Sam scared her in the kitchen? I wish shed wear more outfits like that because it really does things for her body. :thirsty: just low rise pants and a **** skin tight belly showing top. Casual af.

I agree even in Britney's hot catwalk home videos she looks better than she does on the red carpet.

It's wild that with that body, and talent shes not doing much with it at this time.

tumblr_inline_n7qo3qV0UE1s70xoy.gif

Just now, IconicShow said:

I agree even in Britney's hot catwalk home videos she looks better than she does on the red carpet.

It's wild that with that body, and talent shes not doing much with it at this time.

tumblr_inline_n7qo3qV0UE1s70xoy.gif

Some of those outfits are fire. Omg i wish we got some really **** choreo to go with her hot body because that's especially what she's missing. She just needs original slave type choreo like dwad with hip shaking,  **** arm moves and then execute the breakdown as she does now but the sensual moves is what she needs more of. Her body movements used to be sooo hypnotic. She made me a little lesbian every time I watched. :thirsty:

5 minutes ago, Justney said:

Some of those outfits are fire. Omg i wish we got some really **** choreo to go with her hot body because that's especially what she's missing. She just needs original slave type choreo like dwad with hip shaking,  **** arm moves and then execute the breakdown as she does now but the sensual moves is what she needs more of. Her body movements used to be sooo hypnotic. She made me a little lesbian every time I watched. :thirsty:

I concur she doesn't need to dance her *** off to have fluent moves even artists dance well to mid tempo tracks.

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I concur she doesn't need to dance her *** off to have fluent moves even artists dance well to mid tempo tracks.

Exactly.  We don't need matm dancing,  we just need her to move her body and hypnotize us all again. 

Archived