How much of "Work *****" does Britney sing?

Circuit

30 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Sis :orangu: Britney sings WAY more on Work ***** than you're giving her credit for. She sings all lead vocals, but Myah does heavy backing vocals, as well as the "aaaaah"s during the breakdown.

No... sorry. Unless Britney's singing like Myah, Myah's the main singer on Work *****.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Cloud82 said:

Huh? Can someone explain this Myah person thing to me? I'm slow sorry... is she singing some parts of the Bible Jean album? 

She is in every song imo besides Perfume (I bet they only took this song for her Perfume brand), It Should Be Forgotten, Don't Sing

4 hours ago, Circuit said:

No... sorry. Unless Britney's singing like Myah, Myah's the main singer on Work *****.

Sis, that makes no sense :orangu: Britney's  vocals are drenched in autotune and almost drowned out by the backing vocals, and on top of that she's talking in a faux English accent. Of course she's not going to sound like "Britney". The leaked multitracks confirm Britney sings all lead vocals on Work *****. 

2 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Sis, that makes no sense :orangu: Britney's  vocals are drenched in autotune and almost drowned out by the backing vocals, and on top of that she's talking in a faux English accent. Of course she's not going to sound like "Britney". The leaked multitracks confirm Britney sings all lead vocals on Work *****. 

Looks like we need Rebellion or something big to leak to calm exhale down. :lostney:

Unfortunately yes. Myah sings as the lead singer in WB.

it was also damn embarrassing that in the behinning of the Billboard performance they used pure Myah vocals different from the original track.

when Britney started the performance I was like "wtf that's not her voice"

:triggered:

5 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

Sis :orangu: Britney sings WAY more on Work ***** than you're giving her credit for. She sings all lead vocals, but Myah does heavy backing vocals, as well as the "aaaaah"s during the breakdown.

This. The pro tool stems leaked and you can clearly hear Britney singing the song. 

7 hours ago, Brichney. said:

These are Myah's parts. Basically, it was a Myah feat just like that entire Bridgitte Josephine album. 

I still can't  believe she decided to release a FIRST SINGLE in which she doesn't even sing.
Work Myah was really representative of the album itself though.
Borlotty Jennelean will always haunt us :britdrown:

Archived