Look what I found! The older I get... Deeeeeep

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

b333cd2602f788ff931fe4922d321a16.jpg

I know it can seem negative, but IMO it isn't

The positive thing is that Britney also probably understands herself better and better.

The thinking with this one can go in several ways, but for me it totally has a positive vibe. It is about growth.

So, I decided to post it after all.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd agree if I didn't see people constantly equating their midterm exams and college life to Britney's 2007, which is how that meme even started. I'm sorry, that's not understanding it at all. None of us can. :nochillbrit:

But I do like your take on it, for the record. Its better than the usual, so thank you for that.

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

I'd agree if I didn't see people constantly equating their midterm exams and college life to Britney's 2007, which is how that meme even started. I'm sorry, that's not understanding it at all. None of us can. :nochillbrit:

But I do like your take on it, for the record. Its better than the usual, so thank you for that.

Thank you.

When I saw that meme I really thought I should try to think about her meltdown more closely and think about how I can relate to it as a human, not because I think I have similar problems, but because we are all humans and we should try to understand each other better. And I should also try to understand myself better in relation to others. I don't know if I am making any sense and I can't really speak in place of others. But something tells me I should somehow think about it and at least try to understand something. Even for the reason that nobody is excluded from being a human. And maybe how it is okay to break down and that we can still rise, even if we have setbacks. I think there is a lot to learn from Britney and also a lot to at least TRY to understand.

Archived