OMG GUYSSS, I JUST HEARD UNEDITED ALBUMS OF "Britney Jean" and "Glory" I KID YOU NOT!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I hope you guys aren't believing this right? As someone who is very well versed in computing, this is horse ****!

Stems do not exist within a song. I mean they do exist, but not separately and they can't be filtered out. You are not able to hear specific sounds and block out others as all songs are complete pieces of audio. When songs are mastered and released, they aren't released as stems. They are released as a one piece audio track which CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES be separated. This is fact.

You probably had your headphones twisted the wrong way in the jack plug, wire bent weirdly which caused a loose connection and made the sound echoey. This may accentuate certain frequencies but DOES NOT mean that what you're hearing is what was happening in the studio. It is mere electrical errors and static interference between all of the wires in your headphone cable. 

Please don't believe this guys they've made this thread to try and create some news and make themselves feel important when it really isn't working 

But ı could hear those kinda things too when ı plugged my headphones in only halfway with my old mp3 player, it doesn't happen with my new mp3 player and cellphone tho.maybe it doesn't happen with all devices or all headphones ıdk.whatever, ı used to listen to some songs like that, ı could hear backing vocals and some vocals that ı didn't usually hear.so it is possible.

6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I hope you guys aren't believing this right? As someone who is very well versed in computing, this is horse ****!

Stems do not exist within a song. I mean they do exist, but not separately and they can't be filtered out. You are not able to hear specific sounds and block out others as all songs are complete pieces of audio. When songs are mastered and released, they aren't released as stems. They are released as a one piece audio track which CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES be separated. This is fact.

You probably had your headphones twisted the wrong way in the jack plug, wire bent weirdly which caused a loose connection and made the sound echoey. This may accentuate certain frequencies but DOES NOT mean that what you're hearing is what was happening in the studio. It is mere electrical errors and static interference between all of the wires in your headphone cable. 

:staysalty:

7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Please don't believe this guys they've made this thread to try and create some news and make themselves feel important when it really isn't working 

Oooh interesting. Has the BJ stems ever leaked for real though?

Guest Diamond Horse
46 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Only Alien and WB pro tools leaked and a few stems of the Perfume remix. Passenger and Body Ache were rumoured to leak but never did as of today

I still bet they make @Neemz's body ache every single day :thirsty: 

What you experienced is called 'Phase Cancellation'.

Lemme explain.

The audio, to reach your ears and sound 'stereo' has two channels. A left-panned soundwave plays on the left channel, one that's in the center (lead vocals! bass! drums!), plays on both, and a sound that's right-panned plays only on the right channel.

The sound of each channel goes to each speaker by making contact on different areas on the plug (that's why there are black rubber circles on it!). When it was loose, they didn't connect properly and the signal of both channels got mixed up!

When that happens, all the signals that are present on both channels cancel themselves and only the sounds that are only present on the right or left remain. The secret vocals are always positioned on the 'stereo side' and the lead vocals disappear. That doesn't remove the echo from the lead vocals as they aren't placed on the center though.

And that doesn't remove the autotune either. It's the same audio, but without some tracks.

8 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Umm why you think I'm lying :beynah: I'm saying the true, if you don't believe me why don't you do it. And I wasn't hearing electrical errors or problems. Sis I love you I truly do but, check yourself before you wreck yourself :tbh: and it happened to other people too when listening to other songs, check the comments 

Believe that you heard something, I just don't believe that what you heard is actually what was recorded in the studio as loose connections makes audio sound different.

sorry its true 

5 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

But ı could hear those kinda things too when ı plugged my headphones in only halfway with my old mp3 player, it doesn't happen with my new mp3 player and cellphone tho.maybe it doesn't happen with all devices or all headphones ıdk.whatever, ı used to listen to some songs like that, ı could hear backing vocals and some vocals that ı didn't usually hear.so it is possible.

It's not the backing vocals you're hearing! You're hearing the echoing from the loose connection 

5 hours ago, Isla. said:

Oooh interesting. Has the BJ stems ever leaked for real though?

Not yet 

6 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

It's not the backing vocals you're hearing! You're hearing the echoing from the loose connection 

Not yet 

No, ı know what ı heard, not you.do you think ı and the others are that stupid that we can't even know if they were backing vocals or echoes?they were backing vocals.you know, backing vocals are sung differently and britney was singing them with a lower/more talk-like voice, echoes don't sound that different as if the song is sung in a different way.and if the thing you said was the case, ı could hear britney's singing throughout the songs but ı heard them only on some parts, on choruses mostly.

43 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Believe that you heard something, I just don't believe that what you heard is actually what was recorded in the studio as loose connections makes audio sound different.

sorry its true 

You know what sis, you're not getting it. It's ok sis, just do what other people are doing and you'll get it, but whatever. I got food waiting for me :queenriri: 

I've experienced this, not kidding. Once my pc was on repairs so I played music from my phone but on speaker while I was eating and that was the moment when I heard for the first time "YOU"REE NOT FOOLIINGGG ANYYONEEEE" on Liar. Everybody should listen to music on different headphones, speakers, shitty phones so they can hear all the sounds perfectly. I once even kept headphones where the left ear wasn't working so I can listen music exactly like this.

Slay a bit for the reviews tbh :cinderellaney:

Archived