OMG GUYSSS, I JUST HEARD UNEDITED ALBUMS OF "Britney Jean" and "Glory" I KID YOU NOT!!!

42 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I hope you guys aren't believing this right? As someone who is very well versed in computing, this is horse ****!

Stems do not exist within a song. I mean they do exist, but not separately and they can't be filtered out. You are not able to hear specific sounds and block out others as all songs are complete pieces of audio. When songs are mastered and released, they aren't released as stems. They are released as a one piece audio track which CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES be separated. This is fact.

You probably had your headphones twisted the wrong way in the jack plug, wire bent weirdly which caused a loose connection and made the sound echoey. This may accentuate certain frequencies but DOES NOT mean that what you're hearing is what was happening in the studio. It is mere electrical errors and static interference between all of the wires in your headphone cable. 

Please don't believe this guys they've made this thread to try and create some news and make themselves feel important when it really isn't working 

You must be fun at parties.... why rain on our parade :sickofu:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I hope you guys aren't believing this right? As someone who is very well versed in computing, this is horse ****!

Stems do not exist within a song. I mean they do exist, but not separately and they can't be filtered out. You are not able to hear specific sounds and block out others as all songs are complete pieces of audio. When songs are mastered and released, they aren't released as stems. They are released as a one piece audio track which CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES be separated. This is fact.

You probably had your headphones twisted the wrong way in the jack plug, wire bent weirdly which caused a loose connection and made the sound echoey. This may accentuate certain frequencies but DOES NOT mean that what you're hearing is what was happening in the studio. It is mere electrical errors and static interference between all of the wires in your headphone cable. 

Please don't believe this guys they've made this thread to try and create some news and make themselves feel important when it really isn't working 

I swear to God it happened to me as well and I remember a couple of years ago an exahler said the same.

I don't think we hear stems, but you can clearly hear things that you normally wouldn't (as I said, a man doing backing vocals in old song)

While listening to Beyonce (Why Don't You Love Me) I've heard her backing vocals (She does them on her own) and it was louder on specific lines

When you put your headphones in a certain way, you can create a inverted sound effect - go into audacity, split the left and right channels, set both to mono, and invert one of them. You'll get the same results, which sometimes can allow you to hear hidden sounds.

But they aren't "unedited" by any means. Britney still has almost no presence on Work *****, no vocals in the Alien chorus, doesn't sing the third verse of It Should Be Easy, etc.

I thought this was a lie, but it was true. I couldn't make it work with my earbuds and my laptop, but I got it to work with my Iphone. It hurt my fingers because I had to put it like 90 percent of the way in and push down on the jack (not in). If you put it all the way in then slowly pull it out while pushing downward, eventually you'll hear it. I'm not sure how this happens, but it removes the center vocal. It's a lot easier on Britney's older songs (works incredible on Cinderella), but I heard Brit shouting the "whatever you want" mentioned for DWCO directly after the bridge. I was worried about breaking my headphones, so I only did this for a few songs, but it does reveal a lot of things!

I could try and record the sound that comes out of the headphones, but it would be so low quality. Also I generally need two hands to keep the headphone jack (input?) in exactly the right spot, so it might be too hard lmao. Bless whoever made this post because I'm gonna try this on a bunch of her older songs.

I have had this happen to me too. I listened to some Pussycat Dolls song and I could hear Nicole singing tbr backing vocals.

It also happened when I listened to I think Brave New girl. I could hear 3 different girls singing 

3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Umm why you think I'm lying :beynah: I'm saying the true, if you don't believe me why don't you do it. And I wasn't hearing electrical errors or problems. Sis I love you I truly do but, check yourself before you wreck yourself :tbh: and it happened to other people too when listening to other songs, check the comments 

5 hours ago, gerol said:

I wonder why she released a full album, where she can just released an EP with Perfume and other songs she is a main vocal in.

and this is the part when I really can't tell anymore if ya'll are joking or not :idkney:

do you really consider the possibility that Britney didn't sing her own album, and they found a "loophole" to avoid the lawsuit and the scandal? Why is it so easy to believe in the most crazy and unbelievable theory, the negative one of course, rather than go with your original logic that that's just the dumbest insinuation ever?

Archived