Guys we should ask youtubers to react to the Toxic No Autotune video

Would you be here for it? good idea or not? it got positive reactions so far :selenerz:

if you have a youtube account just go post a comment saying something like

"Please react to Britney Spears toxic no autotune"

on these videos :

Spoiler

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I don't believe it will change anything like at all... some people are still saying she cannot sing after hearing this... some will forever remain bitter lmao

Yes. Unless she decides to finally sing live and do a good job in it, people will keep bashing her

Guest $elfish
15 minutes ago, *Bone App the Teeth* said:

I LOVE AJ SO MUCH OMG!!! :brit:

Anyways...

We could suggest to the FineBros as well. TeensReact / EldersReact. I'd say that's a good idea. :cutebrit:

Exactly their channel has a giant audience :giggleney:

3 hours ago, kasavas said:

Ew take Zachary off that list, he ******* hates Britney

What are you talking about. Have you even watched his *Glory reaction video*? :brit: He praised the album, said that Femme Fatale is legendary and one of the best pop albums we have AND THEN said that Glory might have topped Femme Fatale for him. I can recall him talking some **** in the BBMA reaction video but that was just him being realistic and objective. :cutebrit:

22 hours ago, *Bone App the Teeth* said:

What are you talking about. Have you even watched his *Glory reaction video*? :brit: He praised the album, said that Femme Fatale is legendary and one of the best pop albums we have AND THEN said that Glory might have topped Femme Fatale for him. I can recall him talking some **** in the BBMA reaction video but that was just him being realistic and objective. :cutebrit:

I have and it was fake as ****, and noticeably shorter than all the other album reaction videos he did. He keeps reacting to her cause she's highly requested but he hates her. He has liked many tweets bashing her. When he says something positive about her a BUT comes right after.

Like "she's dancing but she doesn't sing, come on *****"

"Is she singing? But she doesn't dance"

"She looks good but that outfit sucks"

"Omg that energy, she doesn't look that good though, ***** why"

It's like whenever he says something good, he feels bad and he has to bash her too, and don't tell me that's who he is. Cause he never bashes Gaga, his favorite.

Also, do I have to mention that he's done his research to find good live vocals by every single female singer in the industry, but for Britney he chose those awful isolated mic vocals? He literally just watched that, not a better one afterwards or something. He seems forced to react to Britney and fake AF whenever he says something good about her, just to keep his subscribers who keep requesting her happy. No thanks. :slayney:

Archived