What happened to the Vietnam Fan Made Store?

sutramaya

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jill Valentine said:

What have you purchased, if you don't mind me asking?  

I think his products are amazing but I'm hesitant on doing so since a lot of his stuff is ripped from YouTube... Any regrets?  

OMG, I've bought so much its hard to keep track. But I'm first started buying singles and stuff that didn't have actual physical releases. Like the Radar 2008, Criminal, S&M, TTWE Remix, Tom's Diner, and all that. Also a lot of concert DVD' like Oops, Onyx, Circus Tours. He has everything. Even Onyx on bluray, Apple Music fest, POM 1 & 2.0 DVDs. He literally has everything a Britney collector could want. And it's all very good quality, just like a real official factory pressed release from her team/label. A bit pricey, but amazing. 

• 1 year later...
On 8/16/2017 at 6:25 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

OMG, I've bought so much its hard to keep track. But I'm first started buying singles and stuff that didn't have actual physical releases. Like the Radar 2008, Criminal, S&M, TTWE Remix, Tom's Diner, and all that. Also a lot of concert DVD' like Oops, Onyx, Circus Tours. He has everything. Even Onyx on bluray, Apple Music fest, POM 1 & 2.0 DVDs. He literally has everything a Britney collector could want. And it's all very good quality, just like a real official factory pressed release from her team/label. A bit pricey, but amazing. 

have you got his email? I've lost it and i still need some stuff from him to buy. his website is closed down.

• Super Mods
On 6/8/2017 at 1:46 PM, Xhesiko said:

This might sound mean but for me he deserved to get sued.

His works were amazing but his products were overprice considering they are pirated copies. He would sell a 1 track cd almost the same price to an original Britney album. Sometimes case is not even included. 

Sure he works hard for it but that doesnt change the fact that he is also "stealing/pirating" the songs, videos, photos etc.  Don't give me th BS thats its a collectors item. Because collectors item doesnt work like that. 

I agree and I was almost close to buying his stuff but looking at the prices, it doesn’t justify it at all. He’s obviously making a profit and that part bothers me since he claims he does it as a fan. And you’re only paying for the packaging that’s unique cuz the quality is not guaranteed since he just takes mixes from various places like YouTube. Either way not a good investment since they aren’t official.

I’ve bought a few things from him. It’s impressive visually, but people are right when they say the actual sound quality isn’t great. I ordered a special edition of Blackout and requested he put the explicit versions of Get naked and hot as ice on them. The dip in quality compared to the other songs is super noticeable. 

I haven’t gotten any DVDs, have been tempted when they’re marked down but that’s it. 

Itd be really cool if he had exclusive material (itd justify some of his prices) but he doesn’t. Idk. If you think it’s worth it go for it.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived