What happened to the Vietnam Fan Made Store?

sutramaya

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might sound mean but for me he deserved to get sued.

His works were amazing but his products were overprice considering they are pirated copies. He would sell a 1 track cd almost the same price to an original Britney album. Sometimes case is not even included. 

Sure he works hard for it but that doesnt change the fact that he is also "stealing/pirating" the songs, videos, photos etc.  Don't give me th BS thats its a collectors item. Because collectors item doesnt work like that. 

• 2 months later...

hope someday he gets stopped, cuz he made some rare promos copys, and as a collector is now harder to get the real ones, cuz some people started to sell his fake copies as the original ones, and with a high price so thats not cute, i understand his work of premium albums, unreleased cds, dvds, blu rays etc, but why put fake promos that looks exactly as the original? 

i mean i got some of his works and sadly he don't work with lossless versions he just sell shitty mp3 or itunes sourced cds so whats the point on buy an album with the extra tracks with a low quality audio at a high price? yeah they look cool af but not enough for me

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

His proucucts are the best available online, and I've been a loyal customer of his for over 2 years. They are amazing quality. 

What have you purchased, if you don't mind me asking?  

I think his products are amazing but I'm hesitant on doing so since a lot of his stuff is ripped from YouTube... Any regrets?  

15 minutes ago, Jill Valentine said:

What have you purchased, if you don't mind me asking?  

I think his products are amazing but I'm hesitant on doing so since a lot of his stuff is ripped from YouTube... Any regrets?  

I ordered a bunch of dvds the other day so I'm excited to get them 

4 hours ago, kyros said:

hope someday he gets stopped, cuz he made some rare promos copys, and as a collector is now harder to get the real ones, cuz some people started to sell his fake copies as the original ones, and with a high price so thats not cute, i understand his work of premium albums, unreleased cds, dvds, blu rays etc, but why put fake promos that looks exactly as the original? 

i mean i got some of his works and sadly he don't work with lossless versions he just sell shitty mp3 or itunes sourced cds so whats the point on buy an album with the extra tracks with a low quality audio at a high price? yeah they look cool af but not enough for me

Really? That sucks. You can burn exact audio copies with Toast if you have the lossless files. I can understand with demos but there's no reason why he can't burn an actual CD with the original PCM files if they're available in the first place.

Anybody purchasing from that site is paying a lot of money for a decent photo-shop job for the cases basically. The video and audio files he uses are crap quality when better versions already exist online. It's like he uses the original leaks or encodes and that's what he sticks with, no upgrading. He has no original video content, he sells other people's edits of things and usually from a youtube source. It's really a scam, dvds and cds are dead formats anyways. I hate the tag line "collector's item" that people use, no no no this is bootleg/pirated BS. Sure it's better stuff visually than what her team releases but I refuse to pay someone for something i could make easily and in higher quality. Now if he offered rare stuff that wasn't all over the internet for free already, now that could be cool and worth a purchase. :cooltshirt:

Archived