Tokyo Concert 6/4: My experience (pics of merchandise)

Magnet

Just now, BritintheZone said:

How was security? Did they really tighten it ? Hope so :lostney:

they did a quick bag check and scan at the entrance but I feel like someone could've smuggled something in if they wanted to tbh :nervousney:

Japan is a very safe country comparatively though since people rarely break the law

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

I'm happy you enjoyed it :giggleney: see you negative *** ******* people who ACTUALLY PAYED AND WENT  enjoyed it 

don't pretend like you went there and you payed and if you aren't don't say it's a waste because a ton of people that went there on twitter , insta etc are really happy about it and are posting pictures :slayney: shtney my *** britney still sells out and slays 

Guest $elfish
16 minutes ago, gerol said:

YES thank you! I'll create a post regarding my experience next week :cinderellaney:.

IM SO F HYPED right now! I should be sleeping now for my early flight tomorrow.. oh well! IM JUST SUPER EXCITED :unbelievableney:

Have fun :giggleney:

Seeing her in person is definitely a different experience no matter how many times you've seen videos online.  I totally feel you on the crazy rush of adrenaline when she appears for WB, it's an indescribable, euphoric feeling to be around her. As the show goes on, it becomes less engaging as you can tell her energy isn't always high and the choreo is lacking, but still, overall its a really fun experience seeing her live. Anyone saying "I've seen it on YouTube, thats enough" doesn't really get it.

That said, I think unless you're a stan or at least a big fan, it could get boring pretty quickly.

Guest Diamond Horse

How would you rate her energy level in Japan in the scale of 20? Not 20 out of then? :snapney:

How many good numbers were there compared to the not so good numbers?

Thank you for sharing this. Now i m so excited and hyped af and cant wait to experience this myself. :unbelievableney: :giggleney:

Is there greet n meet to purchase there?

Can you give me the full setlists of tbe songs she performed? 

Im so happy to hear that you enjoy the concert. Now sleep tight n have a good rest :kisses:

We shouldn't let this topic die. I mean, this a review of someone who actually SAW the show IN PERSON, you know? Not one of those whiny users here who complain about EVERYTHING in front of their cellphones/laptops/tablets with nothing better to do than bash something they probably won't see live in the near future.

:brit:

10 hours ago, David Rose said:

Seeing her in person is definitely a different experience no matter how many times you've seen videos online.  I totally feel you on the crazy rush of adrenaline when she appears for WB, it's an indescribable, euphoric feeling to be around her. As the show goes on, it becomes less engaging as you can tell her energy isn't always high and the choreo is lacking, but still, overall its a really fun experience seeing her live. Anyone saying "I've seen it on YouTube, thats enough" doesn't really get it.

That said, I think unless you're a stan or at least a big fan, it could get boring pretty quickly.

its exactly like you say, I've never cried or reacted like that because of a celebrity (except MJ) and it happens like out of nowhere, that's why I'd recommend people to go even if its just crappy seats! it's definitely a moment ill never forget and I think every fan should experience it!

however, I noticed there were many people in the crowd who weren't stans or not particular huge fans either but really had a blast, maybe that's just the Japanese GP though  

10 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

How would you rate her energy level in Japan in the scale of 20? Not 20 out of then? :snapney:

How many good numbers were there compared to the not so good numbers?

She was really energetic during the first quarter and then in-between as well but during Boys, IUSA and Do Something she was saving her energy. I think what made it so great tho is that she reacted well to the crowd which is why she gave off a positive vibe compared to some of the Vegas dates you see on youtube where it seems like she doesn't want to be there.. people here just come for a good time and not to judge her and you could tell from the way the crowd screamed during certain parts, and in-between the song people were just screaming I LOVE YOU and BURI-CHAN KAWAIII :jackk:

8 hours ago, mauureee said:

So happy for you, she looks so good in the last pics and videos of the shows in Tokyo! :donewithit:

Hope she extends the tour to latin america :weirdmeout:

Yeah I think her Latin American fans are probably the best, if not a bit intense maybe 

giphy.gif

Archived