Tokyo Concert 6/4: My experience (pics of merchandise)

Magnet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, CJMCH said:

We shouldn't let this topic die. I mean, this a review of someone who actually SAW the show IN PERSON, you know? Not one of those whiny users here who complain about EVERYTHING in front of their cellphones/laptops/tablets with nothing better to do than bash something they probably won't see live in the near future.

:brit:

I'm quoting myself again, cuz, why not? This should be pinned...

20 hours ago, CJMCH said:

We shouldn't let this topic die. I mean, this a review of someone who actually SAW the show IN PERSON, you know? Not one of those whiny users here who complain about EVERYTHING in front of their cellphones/laptops/tablets with nothing better to do than bash something they probably won't see live in the near future.

:brit:

2 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I'm quoting myself again, cuz, why not? This should be pinned...

I help you :slayney:

13 hours ago, s0dap0p said:

THIS POST IS WHAT I NEED. MAKES ME SOOO ******* EXCITED :jumpney: I'LL BE SEEING HER NEXT WEEK THANK YOU SO MUCH SIS YOU ARE FLAWLESS :bigkiss:

OMG where are you seeing her?? You're gonna have the time of your life :crying1: Don't forget to report back!! :bigkiss:

12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

So there's no tourbook?

No, I wish :wontcry:

2 hours ago, Via Infinito said:

I wanna go to her bangkok show but its kinda sold out

:crying1:

There are still lots of good seats for 23rd june, i mean its about more than 100 seats, the front row ( A1, A2) you just have to register to the website; thaiticketmajor.com. u still can purchase the ticket. 

Archived