Songs that should've been offered to Britney...

soforlaters

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, soforlaters said:

1.) Pretty Hurts written by Sia (Perfume) performed by Beyonce

Just another stage
Pageant the pain away
This time I'm gonna take the crown
Without falling down, down

This song just screams Britney.  If you don't believe me, watch the video and imagine Britney's vocals. Reminds me of a slow version of Circus.

That would be hypocritical since she herself has botox, nose job and fillers.

Spoiler

And I don't think she has the viocals for that song.

10 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Into You.

It's actually the only song by Ariana Grande that I like, and for some reason it's like nobody gives a damn about it lol (Not surprised though, I always end up being the weird one in almost everything)

It even got a lame videoclip compared to others she's released. She didn't deserve that song :bpo:

Gurl, ya heard "Touch It"? ITIS HER BEST SONG EVER

On 6/2/2017 at 0:17 PM, Pedro Dantas said:

That would be hypocritical since she herself has botox, nose job and fillers.

Hide contents

And I don't think she has the viocals for that song.

It'd be ironic, not hypocritical. The lyrics don't condemn artificial beauty. The lyrics assert It's the soul that needs the surgery.

Pretty hurts
Shine the light on whatever's worse
Perfection is the disease of a nation

You also seem to be asserting that Beyonce hasn't had any work done....

As for the vocals, pop songs are never written based on vocal abilities. Beyonce, or any other singer, get a demo and they add their vocals. Beyonce's style is more operatic...so I can see how you're confused.  

Well i don't know if the producers of the song ever worked with Britney but i always felt like she could have sung Lindsay Lohan's Rumours. Especially during the Blackout era.

And ofc there's a lot of songs in the late 90's/early 2000's that tried to emulate her style such as Mandy Moore's Candy, Jessica Simpson's Irresistible etc. 

9 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Well i don't know if the producers of the song ever worked with Britney but i always felt like she could have sung Lindsay Lohan's Rumours. Especially during the Blackout era.

And ofc there's a lot of songs in the late 90's/early 2000's that tried to emulate her style such as Mandy Moore's Candy, Jessica Simpson's Irresistible etc. 

It was Corey Rooney, who's produced a lot of stuff for R&B / Pop artists like JLO, etc.

I don't know about Blackout but it could have been a cute bonus track on GH:MP. :brit:

Archived