Britney's Japanese Re-Release Of 'Glory' Looks Incredible

Jordan Miller

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Well it just has a POM promo pic on the front and a bunch of japanese letters, other than that it's just Glory + her greatest hits.

it's glory + piece of me show songs. id not a greatest hits the edition is celebrating her show.

5 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Well it just has a POM promo pic on the front and a bunch of japanese letters, other than that it's just Glory + her greatest hits.

So the design is not even matching the new cover. This is a mess. :orangu:

11 hours ago, LionHeart said:

it's glory + piece of me show songs. id not a greatest hits the edition is celebrating her show.

Yes sweetie I am aware of the fact that the tracklist of the second cd matches the setlist of POM and that this package is based on POM, I'm not a total flop fan you know :zoomzoom:.

The POM setlist is also a reflection of her greatest hits though, therefor I was commenting how the second cd is basically just her greatest hits, and that there's really nothing special about it. Other than the MATM remix there is simply no new music in this package.

Archived