Britney's Japanese Re-Release Of 'Glory' Looks Incredible

Jordan Miller

1 minute ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Yeah, ven I would buy it if it got the official remixes, somehow they seem to be too dumb to see us, the fans, wanting those sick remixes so badly. I mean I even got blocked by SImon Ellis for asking about them (I asked him every day hahaha).

Some of those live remixes are better than its album version...I NEED THAT STRONGER/CRAZY MEDLEY!!! :wontcry:

Yaaas haha he needs to leak more FFT and Circus tour studio remixes. I'm so pissed he quit leaking them :byebitch:

The Lucky Piece Of Me remix is the one I want the most. Not because it's an amazing remix or anything, but because her lead vocals sound like a slay on that song. They're so drowned out in the album version.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

This is just the most random thing lmao. Did they ever for a second think they could boost the sales of Glory by 1mil by re-releasing it not including any new song or single?:ponderney:

I think they lost a GREAT oppertunity to include a few leftovers from the Glory recording sessions, I mean didn't she say she recorded like 30 to 40 tracks for the album? PLENTY OF CHOICE........................

Japan is doing this Tour new edition of the album to conmemorate britney's touring in japan.

Japan released a tour edition of Madonna's confessions of a dancefloor when she toured in japan many years ago just to conmemorate the tour, they just added a dvd with the album's music videos, not even a new cover art or booklet, not new song.

it's for the japanese fans, not for us international fans. not a re-relase for pushing sales.  not for boost sales.

be thankful at least it's happening and stop damn complaining.:byebitch:

3 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

this is nothing related to britney's team. sony /rca is involved only.

Like RCA would release an alternate version of Glory without their consent. :jfallonlol:

(I guess Team Britney has been so busy releasing the third single of the album that RCA managed to plan everything behind their backs) :moorangu:

2 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

Like RCA would release an alternate version of Glory without their consent. :jfallonlol:

(I guess Team Britney has been so busy releasing the third single of the album that RCA managed to plan everything behind their backs) :moorangu:

playlist very best of britney spears, and oops i did it again the best of are official releases without bteam being involved :byebitch:

Guest $elfish
8 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Can we buy it somehow if we live in the US (or any other country for that matter)?

You can buy it on amazon I think but it's available on June 9th there 

Guest $elfish
6 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

2 things I don't understand

1. why only japan

2. why are they doing this but no POM tour vegas DVD??

1. Cuz britney loves Japan Idk you can still buy it from Amazon , eBay etc

2. They are probably going to release that when Pom ends ( i hope )

Guest $elfish
7 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I think they lost a GREAT oppertunity to include a few leftovers from the Glory recording sessions, I mean didn't she say she recorded like 30 to 40 tracks for the album? PLENTY OF CHOICE........................

When did she say that? I'm seriously curious :lostney: can u please link me to it 

RCA is weird guys. I'm sure it's them cancelling **** all the time because either they're too cheap or they don't respect Britney enough as an artist to invest in her and support her projects financially, like releasing more singles - even though sales are not as good as they'd hoped. They won't give her the budget if she doesn't sell. And it's sad because her own fanbase is boycotting pretty much everything she releases for a reason or another. :staysalty:

So girl is pretty ****** and stuck in between.

But's it's all business now.

Archived