New IG post

Witty

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I swear I feel like she's taking notes from Beyoncé when she posts instagram pics in outfits but just that this is definitely in Britney's own way :orangu: love her 

Idk.. Beyonce tries to hard, even in her instagram pictures. Plus I think Britney's outfits are better :queenriri:

Just now, really really cool guy said:

it wasn't

What's your point? The fact that the photo was edited has nothing to do with her body though? And what about that pic with a mask from PoM? 

Keep Beyonce's name out of the threads that aint about her. Especially to talk **** about her when Britney does the exact same thing.  :sassybrit:

Can't we just all love each other? Maybe I'm just emotional because of what happened recently but it's cute saying 'prayformanchester', saying that all fanbases support each other but damn it's so fake. hate it. 

#SpreadLove :wooney:

1 minute ago, JustStanKnee said:

What's your point? The fact that the photo was edited has nothing to do with her body though? And what about that pic with a mask from PoM? 

Keep Beyonce's name out of the threads that aint about her. Especially to talk **** about her when Britney does the exact same thing.  :sassybrit:

Can't we just all love each other? Maybe I'm just emotional because of what happened recently but it's cute saying 'prayformanchester', saying that all fanbases support each other but damn it's so fake. hate it. 

#SpreadLove :wooney:

I didn't mention Beyonce...I just proved you wrong :sassybrit:

6 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

She didn't edit that herself tho, a fan did. She reposted :mhmsureny:

Yet she didnt credit anyone, so I guess you know what that means. And what's going on here, I'm not trying to blame britney or anything, just asking for people to stop hating on beyonce or anyone else. 

Archived