you can tell how sick she is of being asked "how its like to be a role model

LANA B QUEEN

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate that ppl wanted her to be a role model while she was still blossoming and finding herself. Like ugh parent your own kids. I grew up on her and never once did I think oh Britney did that, I should do that. Why? Because my parents were my standard. Not some pop star. It makes me mad, especially because girls today don't get harassed about that like she did. Now it's like if you're a hot mess and open and honest about it, that makes you a role model. Whereas back then she had to be perfect. Smh

I also wonder what the decision was to make her seem that cookie cutter way in interviews when her music was definitely going in the direction of something different. Her team should have restricted those types of questions. 

8 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I hate that ppl wanted her to be a role model while she was still blossoming and finding herself. Like ugh parent your own kids. I grew up on her and never once did I think oh Britney did that, I should do that. Why? Because my parents were my standard. Not some pop star. It makes me mad, especially because girls today don't get harassed about that like she did. Now it's like if you're a hot mess and open and honest about it, that makes you a role model. Whereas back then she had to be perfect. Smh

I also wonder what the decision was to make her seem that cookie cutter way in interviews when her music was definitely going in the direction of something different. Her team should have restricted those types of questions. 

When I became older I realized how much they asked about her virginity and honestly that was so gross to ask.

15 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

exactly. i loved her since i was 4 but somehow i knew what was right what was wrong 

for examle the kiss with madonna. after watching it as a 6 year old girl I wouldn't do that because i knew it was just a show 

so everything was pressure for her at that time she told people " oh just be yourself" but she was not herself and played the role of "perfect girl"  

it was harder to be a teen pop star at that time than nowadays 

5 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

When I became older I realized how much they asked about her virginity and honestly that was so gross to ask.

Same. I always knew it was something they asked, but when I got older it was like wow the media was obsessed with that. Again, I have no clue why her team didn't restrict her question. A bunch of grown men asking a teenager about her *** life is disgusting. And it's crazy because no one cares that pop girls are having *** now. 

2 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Same. I always knew it was something they asked, but when I got older it was like wow the media was obsessed with that. Again, I have no clue why her team didn't restrict her question. A bunch of grown men asking a teenager about her *** life is disgusting. And it's crazy because no one cares that pop girls are having *** now. 

one more reason why her team is unprofessional bastards :giggleney::meltdown:

remember when in mexico back in 2002 journalist asked her what was the most expensive thing she has bought she told him it was her house and then journalist asked how much was that and she replied " thats none of your business " 

she was so proud of herself lol :brit:

at the same time she was so uncomfortable because she replied roughly ( although it was right answer)  usually she is sweet so thats why i guess

The amount of times I wished she would have answered the virginity question with a big :fu:   I don't believe for a second her team 'messed up' and didn't veto that question . . They wanted it to be asked and they wanted her to answer that she was a virgin all innocently... it just added to the image they wanted... the young virginal Lolita... it's quite disturbing the amount of grown men that were probably fantasizing about her at such a young age :bthink:

Guest Paris Hilton $

It's understable, she was just a teenager while she had to be perfect

Her main audience back then was pre-teenagers and kids that's why the medias told her that she is a role model.

That's the reason why she broke her image so soon, it's to have a more grown audience

Archived