BMA should of been for VMA

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More people watch the BBMAs because it's on a major network. BBMAs are also way better to Britney, regardless of HER contributions to the VMAs, so I'm glad she gave them a medley. Her Pretty Girls performance was cute too and I lived for S&M Remix and her messy TTWE. Honestly this decade, BBMAs >> VMAs. 

VMAs are not what they were used to be. Their latest WOW moment was Miley Cyrus and that was reaching low point, even Miley admitted that now.

Before that, was Gaga's Paparazzi. The time in between that one and Miley is too big.

Make Me deserved better, that's true, but I wouldn't change it for the BBMAs, cuz everybody I know talked about her the week after that ceremony.

Times change, now she's the queen of BBMA's :verycool:

VMAs where huge when MTV played music, and internet wasn't everywhere...now it's the same whatever is the award. the media will show it...performances will be uploaded on youtube/vevo.....

just like that

26ufkgcKwn3fX1ZFm.gif

2 hours ago, mrken said:

but bom is nice and tomh show off her backflip? :bpout:

nobody knows those songs. they slowed down the medley, which was marketed as HITS. till the world ends and circus or bomt/crazy should have been there. or like the person you responded to said: premiered make me.

I agree, they should have been switched (except timing of course). Everything was just ON for Billboard: it was such a bigger performance, it was the kind of epic performance I wish she had done at the VMAs. Multiple songs, dancing, fireworks, hot costumes, amazing hair/makeup, big props, ect. The VMAs performance is good it's just not epic.

Archived