I just realised that "Boys" might as well...

Dynasty

1 hour ago, Dinirocal said:

Britney loves that single tho, so its always going to be there.  I don't even think her team and label care or give a d*mn about "Boys", but Britney's obsession with it seems to be so big that its probably like a mandatory rule that "Boys" gets on every setlist of every tour,  show and compilation albums she does forever. 

"Boys" even made "The singles collection" main tracklist when actual hit singles such as "Sometimes",  "Lucky" or Grammy nominated songs like "Overprotected" didn't.

So we better deal. 

I do deal but I'm still sick of it. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The remix is flawless.  The original gives you a nasty classic janetish vibe.  but yeah :crying1:

3 hours ago, Dynasty said:

been released in 2017. I swear to God it still sounds fresh :omg: its such a bop, and Britney looked AMAZING in the mv. The song still sounds so good and better than 90% of the **** gp listens to today :mhm:

But yes IA it still sounds fresh.  It has that guitar thing that people seem to be doing nowadays. :smokney: like toxic

12 hours ago, Dinirocal said:

I loved when this came out in 2002, I really did.  Then for some reason I moved on and ignored "Boys" for many years thinking it was among her most forgettable singles and was annoyed of Britney being obssesed with it on every tour (I swear she treats "Boys" better than many of her actual hits). I really didn't care about this song for years. 

..... Then, a couple of years ago I was at this cool funky bar and they were playing really cool hip hop / rhytmic and funky songs and out of nowhere they played "Boys (co-ed remix)" and OMG it sounded so EPIC, I was shocked and shaking because I had never in my life listened to "Boys" in a bar before and I was slayed, it sounded so badass, edgy, stylish in a bar, I just can't explain it. Ever since that day I saw the light again and realised how UNDERRATED this single is among audiences, as soon as I got back home that night I put it back to my ipod. Now I understand why Britney gives it special treatment all the time. 

I wish she'd treat it with that reverence in POM or her tour. Currently, she doesnt even have a choreo for Boys number. Sadly, it is the most wasted single/number from her performances. To think it had one of the sickest choreo and music video. Boys along with Toxic, GM, OIDIA and IUSA, is one of her bests.

On 2017-5-22 at 11:20 PM, Dynasty said:

The song still sounds so good and better than 90% of the **** gp listens to today

What is the reason behind this confronting attitude? Good music is still being produced today and you'd know if you'd care searching for it.  

Archived