i want Azealia Banks on #B10

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, falka said:

banks10

:quirkney:  so yeah, unlikely.

I got what she tried to say and where's the lie tho? White gays are the worst and stain the LGBTQ community's name. She had suffered many misogynistics attacks by them, being a homossexual doesn't free you from your white privilege and misogyny.

:staysalty:

8 minutes ago, Doug said:

I got what she tried to say and where's the lie tho? White gays are the worst and stain the LGBTQ community's name. She had suffered many misogynistics attacks by them, being a homossexual doesn't free you from your white privilege and misogyny.

Way to generalize :weirdmeout:

Lets not pretend only white gays are misogynistic :gloss:

I like Azaelia but just because some gay guys are being ******** to her doesn't give her the right to throw every gay under the bus

Guest Nick Jonas
18 minutes ago, Doug said:

Wow :squintney:

I'm here for this. She is the only women in the business that has incredible talent too the point where I could care less about any crazy antics she does. Her music is absolutely incredible. The craft she carries is not something you see anymore. The Big Big Beat, Venus, Soda, 1991, Liquorice, 212, Chasing Time, ect. are all flaw free. She would bring any Brit song to new levels that none of us would imagine. 

46 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I'm here for this. She is the only women in the business that has incredible talent too the point where I could care less about any crazy antics she does. Her music is absolutely incredible. The craft she carries is not something you see anymore. The Big Big Beat, Venus, Soda, 1991, Liquorice, 212, Chasing Time, ect. are all flaw free. She would bring any Brit song to new levels that none of us would imagine. 

thank god that there are several people here that can actually appreciate her AMAZING work and creativity apart from her personal attitudes and state of mind.

Big Big Beat and Along The Coast are probably her best songs ever. she is very good...

anyway, answering to your main question, no. Britney will never work with her because her attitude is very risky, very out of the box, either for the good or for the bad. Britney just play the soft limits between good or bad (aka Nicki Minaj for instance)

2 hours ago, Doug said:

She's my problematic fave so I'm here for it, working with Britney could be her redemption in the industry. It bothers me so much her career didn't take off because of her antics, she clearly has some mental issues and everybody keeps giving her crap even when male artists do so much worse everyday. She's truly talented and until now nobody that tried could properly emulate her style, I work out to her songs frequently, she dominates the club rap thing and has so many bops with only 1 album and some mixtapes out, it's insane.

just gonna quote this +1

4 hours ago, Doug said:

Y'all can down vote me as much as you want, white gays Will remain problematic and messy.

:comingthru:

Archived