i want Azealia Banks on #B10

6 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Please no. Britney needs good vibes not her negativity and chicken killing vibes. Everyone says she's so talented, but I can't really get into any of her music I've heard besides 212. 

6 hours ago, RobRocks said:

idc if she's a good artist. If we dragged Katy for collabing with Migos, I'll drag Britney if she collabs with this piece of ****. :trash: 

1 hour ago, Blackout in the Glory Zone said:

no features and if she is gonna feature some one like rihanna , ariana or Selena

this woman makes most amazing sounds in the industry, this is why i want britney & azealia collab, for quality.

but yeah, her media image is terrible, she needs to fix this before all else 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

She might be talented, but she's a hot *** mess and Britney would get ripped to shreds for working with her especially since she has made terrible remarks about gay people.

Absolutely not. First of all she's destroyed her career with her mouth. I'm convinced she has severe mental illness that is definitely not being treated. Third she is a ticking time bomb, she will turn on you in an instant , she was great friends with Lana del Rey and then she starts throwing jabs at Lana out of the blue. She'll do the same to Britney. Last but not least she sacrifices chickens and Britney would never associate herself with such demonic trash lmao

Archived