Work *****: Youngest British Woman To Climb Both Sides Of Mt. Everest Had Britney Spears On Repeat

annalai23

You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti? You want to climb Mount Everest? You better work, *****. 26-year-old Mollie Hughes knows Britney Spears' mantra all too well did when she became the youngest Brit to scale both sides of the 29,000 ft summit while listening to the pop titan. 

Earlier this week, Hughes made headlines when she and her guide Jon Gupta hit the peak of the world's highest mountain during the early Tuesday morning hours. She had previously reached the south side of Everest when she was 21-years-old, so this week's hike makes her the youngest Brit to scale both faces of the mountain, and she has Spears' "... Baby One More Time" to partially credit for the feat. 

In one video from her travels, Hughes and Jon are seen resting inside of a tent. "We are quite happy. [We are] snug as a bug in a rug in our sleeping bags, about to have some dinner and then maybe put Britney Spears back on, which is what we were listening to before you interviewed me," Jon says in a video, which was recorded by the 26-year-old.

As for her mindset once she reached the top, Molly said that she was elated and exhausted to make it to the top. "I still have the hardest part to do – the long and difficult descent to base camp," she added. Relive her journey on her Instagram. 

Read more: http://kiisfm.iheart.com/articles/trending-104650/work-btch-youngest-british-woman-to-15847089/?cmp=managed_social#ixzz4hh4vQFsg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived