Maluma - "Felices los 4" feat. Britney ?

mauureee

I heard the song today at the gym and have it stuck in my head and I wondered if Britney became a feat on it, would you like it?

Just like justin bieber jumped into the hit "Despacito", Brit could do the same :brit: Get that latin market Brit!

Maluma is big atm in latin america, and I just found out he did a song with Fifth harmony too

a4b368017a1aa8d03d8b84b7029543fd.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No thanks. Enough features.

If it's one thing, we don't need Britney needing a feature every time she drops a lead or album single. Look at how it's brought down Madonna and just reeks that they can't do it without an another artist's support. She's big enough to sell on her name alone, the problem is in the execution and promotion of said single.

I wouldn't mind something like Tom's Diner or Scream and Shout but after three singles all of which were features, she needs a solo single.

23 minutes ago, mauureee said:

I heard the song today at the gym and have it stuck in my head and I wondered if Britney became a feat on it, would you like it?

Just like justin bieber jumped into the hit "Despacito", Brit could do the same :brit: Get that latin market Brit!

Maluma is big atm in latin america, and I just found out he did a song with Fifth harmony too

a4b368017a1aa8d03d8b84b7029543fd.gif

I hate him and his inevitable crossover into the US market. Could be a good idea but it'll never happen. :nydisgust:

10 minutes ago, BLΛƆKPIИK said:

Maluma is trash.

hrk.gif

Hell no, he is just in the top right now

everybody wants tu work with him 

BUT in a way I don't want to britney collabs with him 

he has already worked with a lot of pop artist and it didn't go too well for them.

6 minutes ago, CristMont said:

I'LL KILL FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!

:tiffanycries:

GOD PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!

Vamo a ser feliz vamo' a ser feliz, felices los cuatro! Yo te pongo en cuatro! 

gif_britney_spears_selena.gif

Sorry but even those lyrics are below Britney.

"Let's be happy, let us all be happy, all four of us... And I'll make you get down on all fours" *pukes*

can't wait for someone to out that closeted *****.:nydisgust:

1 minute ago, BritintheZone said:

Hate that song :rude2me: and I normally like his stuff  plus he is getting uglier by the second when he used to be soooooo hot

thats because ***** is trying to rough up his image...since he's never had a public gf.... ever.

he reminds me of a gay justin bieber. i'm sure he'll get a beard when he's more popular in the US. 

mark my words...

3 minutes ago, TemptedBoy said:

Sorry but even those lyrics are below Britney.

"Let's be happy, let us all be happy, all four of us... And I'll make you get down on all fours" *pukes*

can't wait for someone to out that closeted *****.:nydisgust:

***** let me dream :nothavingit:

Archived