Maluma - "Felices los 4" feat. Britney ?

mauureee

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you want another collab ala 

- will i flop

- flopgy azalea 

- t.flop

- the legendary miss jamie lynn

- g eazy

- tinasha

... now maluma?

Soraya_montenegro_ventana-18.gif.imgo.gi

just because catrina camello and justin flopber are doing this, doesn't mean that briney have to do it... its sad and desperate

NO MORE FEATS !!!! MAYBE AFTER TWO SOLO SINGLES, MAYBE WITH SOME LEGEND STATUS PERFORMER LIKE MAD OR HER FLOP EX BOYFRIEND

1 hour ago, TemptedBoy said:

thats because ***** is trying to rough up his image...since he's never had a public gf.... ever.

he reminds me of a gay justin bieber. i'm sure he'll get a beard when he's more popular in the US. 

mark my words...

He already has one and is doing his hair back. It doesnt work for him and ages him 20 yrs. Ewwww

1487654949-auno763096.jpg

1 hour ago, Dirty Boy said:

Can't at people calling him Justin wannabe.

He's masculine and hot, not a manchild :moorangu:

Plus his music sounds nothing like Biebz.

gurl, what I meant is his team is following Justin's strategy. Career wise.

Just now, BritintheZone said:

He already has one and is doing his hair back. It doesnt work for him . Ewwww

1487654949-auno763096.jpg

sweet child, I meant beard as in FAKE GIRLFRIEND.

contract girlfriend.:nydisgust:

13 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

you want another collab ala 

- will i flop

- flopgy azalea 

- t.flop

- the legendary miss jamie lynn

- g eazy

- tinasha

... now maluma?

just because catrina camello and justin flopber are doing this, doesn't mean that briney have to do it... its sad and desperate

NO MORE FEATS !!!! MAYBE AFTER TWO SOLO SINGLES, MAYBE WITH SOME LEGEND STATUS PERFORMER LIKE MAD OR HER FLOP EX BOYFRIEND

I think it'd be different to be featured in an artist that everybody is checking right now, to a song of hers who doesn't get the gp interest 

Just now, mauureee said:

I think it'd be different to be featured in an artist that everybody is checking right now, to a song of hers who doesn't get the gp interest 

SIS but is desperate, I prefer somebody like MAD or even her ex-boyfriend *after a completely hit by herself *I dont want more feat and not with basic and trend people (ex> fourth harmony, luis flopsi, daddy flopke, carulla olemelo, salami gomez, tanga swift and flopluma). Maluma can be the hot trend right now but is basic as **** and Im from Colombia.

2 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

SIS but is desperate, I prefer somebody like MAD or even her ex-boyfriend *after a completely hit by herself *I dont want more feat and not with basic and trend people (ex> fourth harmony, luis flopsi, daddy flopke, carulla olemelo, salami gomez, tanga swift and flopluma). Maluma can be the hot trend right now but is basic as **** and Im from Colombia.

nobody would know it's desperate since nobody knows britney's 5 latests songs

3 hours ago, mauureee said:

I heard the song today at the gym and have it stuck in my head and I wondered if Britney became a feat on it, would you like it?

Just like justin bieber jumped into the hit "Despacito", Brit could do the same :brit: Get that latin market Brit!

Maluma is big atm in latin america, and I just found out he did a song with Fifth harmony too

a4b368017a1aa8d03d8b84b7029543fd.gif

This song is disgusting (they have better songs) plus Britney will never sign up to collab on a song that objectifies women like no other song has and condones cheating.

9 hours ago, Abraham_agx said:

Hell no, he is just in the top right now

everybody wants tu work with him 

BUT in a way I don't want to britney collabs with him 

he has already worked with a lot of pop artist and it didn't go too well for them.

Sis, Britney would never work with him just because he is "in the top" because if that were the case she would be slaying 3 times what he does.

----

And no, I don't like Maluma. I think his songs are mostly trash especially that one you just posted lol.

Who the **** made this mediocre piece of ***** famous? :omg: his voice is so average its awful, filled with autotune. He has 0 star potential, and since he is shooting for his looks as a way to earn some cash because his voice is ****, he fails in that too, he's not even that handsome and is a typical pattern "hot" guy from South America :orangu: stahp this is horrible, i can't imagine how many dicks he sucked to get where he is

12 hours ago, TemptedBoy said:

Sorry but even those lyrics are below Britney.

"Let's be happy, let us all be happy, all four of us... And I'll make you get down on all fours" *pukes*

can't wait for someone to out that closeted *****.:nydisgust:

'3' days hello. "You and me on the floor, or four." I spot no difference. 

Archived