Watch A Video Of Britney Spears Pumping Iron Soundtracked to Marian Hill’s “Down”

Jordan Miller

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

i got tired & headaches by watching it. :byebitch:

it just reminds me how i hate doing sports/fitness or wotever you call it. :meltdown:

i would go weeks without putting a single food in my mouth to lose weight but i ******* hate gym.  :(

Girl please, anorexia is so 2005

Resultado de imagen para lindsay lohan  anorexic

is all about crossfit now

:queenriri:

1 minute ago, Andrew338 said:

Girl please, anorexia is so 2005

is all about crossfit now

theres a friend of mine who does crossfit. he has a ******** yummy body. i would lick every inch of his hot muscled sweaty body but i would rather eat pizza all day long rather day going to gym.  :(

sometimes i decide to go to the gym but the moment i step into the salon, im like `**** this ****` and do 15 minutes cardio, leave the salon and then never come back again :queenriri:

1 hour ago, itsjosiebitch said:

No thats the same gym that she always works out in with that trainer 

and btw... her hair looks so good.. but why?? :unbelievableney:

She must have just had it done. Either just for the color/extensions or maybe a shoot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Britney Gym Fantasy coming soon. 

4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She was just training at a regular gym, people were just snapping pictures of her 

:unbelievableney:

Her body is PERFECT here. In fact all of her, the hair, her glasses. She should style herself like this on stage! She looks way younger too. Something must get lost in translation, because on stage she doesn't look this good :ponderney:

52 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Her body is PERFECT here. In fact all of her, the hair, her glasses. She should style herself like this on stage! She looks way younger too. Something must get lost in translation, because on stage she doesn't look this good :ponderney:

Lol. You can't even see her face properly, so you can't sayshe looks younger :moorangu:

Archived