• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 hour ago, radar89 said:

Scream and Slay says hi too :staysalty:

That's  Great Example Random song But totally Slayed

17 minutes ago, sibode said:

We aint get no **** tbh :forkit:

I think we might if they're recording B10 already what's to stop them recording a Bop alongside or just using the best song they already have?

Just now, sibode said:

Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself? :snapney:

This is a forum where things are discussed I obviously think its a possibility since I created this thread in the first place. Britney has done Stand Alone singles in the past and I think due to Glory being over in reality we might have a buzz single to enjoy this year :squintney:

3 minutes ago, hey over there said:

This is a forum where things are discussed I obviously think its a possibility since I created this thread in the first place. Britney has done Stand Alone singles in the past and I think due to Glory being over in reality we might have a buzz single to enjoy this year :squintney:

Hope you're right :crying1:

2 minutes ago, sibode said:

Hope you're right :crying1:

If I am you better be  grateful I could have had something to do with it  :foh:

Just now, GrotesqueDiva said:

Yes please, I don't even care if it is as bad  as PG, I want something new.

MM official video and PG were the lowest we can go surely :meltdown:

7 minutes ago, hey over there said:

I hope but literally they are so lazy now. 

Its mind blowninb how much things have changed.

I want the have faith like you though. It's the smart thing to release a buzz single 

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I hope but literally they are so lazy now. 

Its mind blowninb how much things have changed.

I want the have faith like you though. It's the smart thing to release a buzz single 

it all went down hill after BJ it was like they fired her old team pre femme fatale. Maybe Britney did who knows but I hope they get back on form :lostney:

5 minutes ago, hey over there said:

it all went down hill after BJ it was like they fired her old team pre femme fatale. Maybe Britney did who knows but I hope they get back on form :lostney:

I would say before BJ. BJ was a train wreck as well.

They need a new team all together. Younger ppl but also old, a good mix 

2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Well, "3" had the great excuse of being part of The Singles Collection (which included the wonderful Fan Box Singles set) but now greatest hits or hits collections are not worthy since Spotify offers you all of them and more so I don't see any upcoming single in the near future :nochillbrit:

Well... this isn't a thing since we've had PG and it was a stand alone single... But IA we won't have any...

One thing her team could think is to release a new Single from Glory with the Hong Kong (or Tokyo idk) release of the special edition for the tour...

But it's not gonna happen :mybodyisready:

6 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I would say before BJ. BJ was a train wreck as well.

They need a new team all together. Younger ppl but also old, a good mix 

I don't understand how they're so bad but look at Mileys Career since Britney's Manger took her on too so maybe he is too old school and just focussed by money :squintney:

4 hours ago, hey over there said:

Do you think we will get a stand alone single in 2017 at some point for example 3 It would be great for her to do that! If the rumours of her heading to Europe and America in February 2018 are true it would be great promo to have a successful stand alone.

What do you think? :cinderellaney:

3 wasn't technically a stand alone single, it was the lead single from her Singles Collection in 2009. I'm always up for new Britney music though. But I think because Pretty Girls flopped, they would never do a stand alone single again. Besides I think we will get B10 either later this year or early next year before they do her 20th Anniversary thing in late 2018 or in 2019

I think she will. 

I mean if she released a stand alone single in 2015 ("Pretty Girls") and she had nothing special to promote, no album and no tour, then I don't see why she wouldn't release one this year at some point. 

Britney always throws a random or stand alone single during her eras breaks, "Someday (I will understand)" (during her ITZ/GHMP and Blackout break), "3" (during Circus and  Femme Fatale break), "Scream & Shout" and "Ooh la la" (during her Femme Fatale and Britney Jean break) "Pretty Girls" (during her Britney Jean and Glory break). So yep, we'll likely get another single between her Glory and B10 break ;)

Archived