Stand Alone single 2017

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas

Yes we need a new single. The general public don't know she's released anything since Hold It Against Me in 2011. :meltdown:

i just read the comments on facebook by clicking translation option. obviously, most people are pressed and not satisfied that the additional date is 23rd June,  that the 23rd June will be the first round and those who had bought for 24th June show will be as second round. most of them commented that they should move people who bought for 24th to 23rdand 23 to 24.  but for me, as someone who had bought for 24th June, i dont care if i go watching the show on second day. first day doesnt mean our queen will be ready enough and i think it will be a warm up, so the second one would be great and she will be in great energy, i hope. :snapney:

Well, "3" had the great excuse of being part of The Singles Collection (which included the wonderful Fan Box Singles set) but now greatest hits or hits collections are not worthy since Spotify offers you all of them and more so I don't see any upcoming single in the near future :nochillbrit:

2 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

i just read the comments on facebook by clicking translation option. obviously, most people are pressed and not satisfied that the additional date is 23rd June,  that the 23rd June will be the first round and those who had bought for 24th June show will be as second round. most of them commented that they should move people who bought for 24th to 23rdand 23 to 24.  but for me, as someone who had bought for 24th June, i dont care if i go watching the show on second day. first day doesnt mean our queen will be ready enough and i think it will be a warm up, so the second one would be great and she will be in great energy, i hope. :snapney:

lol i posted in wrong thread sorry :giggleney:

3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Well, "3" had the great excuse of being part of The Singles Collection (which included the wonderful Fan Box Singles set) but now greatest hits or hits collections are not worthy since Spotify offers you all of them and more so I don't see any upcoming single in the near future :nochillbrit:

Stand alone promo singles are one of the most popular things now. Pretty Girls for example. They are cheaper to make than albums. 

It doesn't have to be for anything but to help the Britney brand get more exposure 

She needs to get with Max Martin and release a generic, catchy radio hit.  I'm sorry to say it.   

It doesn't have to be a song she loves or writes.  Nothing groundbreaking or experimental.  Just an annoying earworm song.

Just now, JSnews said:

She needs to get with Max Martin and release a generic, catchy radio hit.  I'm sorry to say it.   

It doesn't have to be a song she loves or writes.  Nothing groundbreaking or experimental.  Just an annoying earworm song.

I was all for Max until he signed off on Bon appetite and now I have my doubts. Honestly Britney should work with Redone. 

3 minutes ago, JSnews said:

Of course!! WE NEED GENERICNEY, no time for melodic kindda ****! Give us e pop-bubblegum, catchy and dancy af... :staysalty:

Archived