Have We Had ANY Leaks Since Conscious?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Just found out about that one from her Wikipedia. Listening to it right now. It's apparently an ITZ outtake, but it's giving me so much Britney era teas. :shake::yesplease: 

:mhm: it's really good

as you can imagine, a lot of people in here didn't like it, it's like those songs you either love or hate.

I think the first snippet came out precisely the day after we had Glory (when it came out a week earlier in Mexico) and a few weeks ago it leaked "in full" though it still sounds like it's just a short demo

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:mhm: it's really good

as you can imagine, a lot of people in here didn't like it, it's like those songs you either love or hate.

I think the first snippet came out precisely the day after we had Glory (when it came out a week earlier in Mexico) and a few weeks ago it leaked "in full" though it still sounds like it's just a short demo

It apparently leaked way back in January of this year. :o How did I miss this? I mean, yeah... I was going through a horrific break-up, but JESUS.

7 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Yeah a radio VJ has it. He leaked the snippet saying he got the real thing but is too scared leaking it. I thought it was some asian radio station tho

The ****? Why is he scared? ***** should've leaked the full thing instead of being a cocky ************ and playing a snippet on the air. :lessons: And IIRC it was a Filipino radio station, right? Love the Philippines, they made TWYTM a top-3 hit.

Guest StrawberryKisses

Yes, my pu$$y leaked last night.

It really did though.  Guys are so lucky not having to deal with discharge.

Archived