Oh God, I was so ******* deluded. I can't even

Alice X

Because of the band I thought it was live when I was a little kid back in 2004 :squintney: And I was slayed because I thought  "OMG she sounds exactly like the studio version, she's the best vocalist I've ever seen"

How could I have been so stupid :lostney: And what's worse... I wasn't impressed enough from the FLAWLESS choreo and dancing... And now, comparing to all of the current chicks... she's completely incomparable :crying1: SLAY QUEEEEEEEEEEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY :staysalty:

and IDGAF that it was 13 years ago. At least she's still performing, MJ fans have only his old performances to watch and don't complain :staysalty:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

I've never noticed how much the pattern on that shirt looks like 2 giant glittery lungs :idkney:

what the :gloria: 

10 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

At least they used to prerecord and the energy is 150%

this + open mic, we hear her for one second :wontcry: 

41 minutes ago, Lemon said:

This is probably the best Toxic performance. Can anyone think of a better one? Maybe the ABC Special one?

The ABC Special one is the best :mhm: I think it is actually one of her best performances ever.

She not only slays every single move, she looks the best she's ever looked as well, and the whole stage and the camera angles, the live vocals,  and everything, it's just amazing :donewithit:

Archived