Who current would you like her to work with?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean collaborations aren't really at the top of my list for Britney... but if I had to pick, it would be:

Calvin Harris
Justin Bieber
Drake

for a global hit on the charts, radio, streaming and on youtube. I'm kinda over female collaborations tbh and would love her to have a big hit with another guy.
Or..... Lana Del Rey for a more moody, creative song they both write together for that critical acclaim and contrast in diversity. 

Just now, Kiiddy said:

I mean collaborations aren't really at the top of my list for Britney... but if I had to pick, it would be:

Calvin Harris
Justin Bieber
Drake

for a global hit on the charts, radio, streaming and on youtube. I'm kinda over female collaborations tbh and would love her to have a big hit with another guy.
Or..... Lana Del Rey for a more moody, creative song they both write together for that critical acclaim and contrast in diversity. 

Don't be collabs.  They could write, produce etc.  Think Kesha and Til The World Ends...

Damon Albarn of Gorillaz.

Their new album is ******* fantastic, and it's a total mix of all "artsy-fartsy" & leftlane danceable electropop and like underground hip hop, with the requisite alternative-electro moody slow jam. 

I want him to write and produce the whole thing. It would be the epitome of amazing. 

46 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Damon Albarn of Gorillaz.

Their new album is ******* fantastic, and it's a total mix of all "artsy-fartsy" & leftlane danceable electropop and like underground hip hop, with the requisite alternative-electro moody slow jam. 

I want him to write and produce the whole thing. It would be the epitome of amazing. 

That would be so amazing! All of their albums are great and putting them together would help britney be more creative

Archived