Jump to content

Who current would you like her to work with?


CharlieBlue8

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean collaborations aren't really at the top of my list for Britney... but if I had to pick, it would be:

Calvin Harris
Justin Bieber
Drake

for a global hit on the charts, radio, streaming and on youtube. I'm kinda over female collaborations tbh and would love her to have a big hit with another guy.
Or..... Lana Del Rey for a more moody, creative song they both write together for that critical acclaim and contrast in diversity. 
 

Link to comment
Just now, Kiiddy said:

I mean collaborations aren't really at the top of my list for Britney... but if I had to pick, it would be:

Calvin Harris
Justin Bieber
Drake

for a global hit on the charts, radio, streaming and on youtube. I'm kinda over female collaborations tbh and would love her to have a big hit with another guy.
Or..... Lana Del Rey for a more moody, creative song they both write together for that critical acclaim and contrast in diversity. 
 

Don't be collabs.  They could write, produce etc.  Think Kesha and Til The World Ends...

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Don't be collabs.  They could write, produce etc.  Think Kesha and Til The World Ends...


Ahhh, I see!

Okay well in that case, I'd still go with Calvin 

I have no idea tbh   :forkit:

Link to comment

Damon Albarn of Gorillaz.

Their new album is ******* fantastic, and it's a total mix of all "artsy-fartsy" & leftlane danceable electropop and like underground hip hop, with the requisite alternative-electro moody slow jam. 

I want him to write and produce the whole thing. It would be the epitome of amazing. 

Link to comment
46 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Damon Albarn of Gorillaz.

Their new album is ******* fantastic, and it's a total mix of all "artsy-fartsy" & leftlane danceable electropop and like underground hip hop, with the requisite alternative-electro moody slow jam. 

I want him to write and produce the whole thing. It would be the epitome of amazing. 

That would be so amazing! All of their albums are great and putting them together would help britney be more creative

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ă—
Ă—
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block