MY FIRST TIME!!!...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Michael Smiley said:

I have been a fan since "...Baby One More Time"...I own all of her albums and DVD/Blurays...I first tried to see her in concert for the first time during "The Onyx Hotel Tour". However, she injured her knee during filming for her "Outrageous" video and so I couldn't go see her because the rest of the tour was cancelled. I even had my ticket bought. Then I was going to go see her during "The Circus Starring: Britney Spears" but was having car trouble and the nearest concert was 4 hours away, so I still didn't see her...I wanted to even go and see her "Femme Fatale Tour" but I was having her equivalent version of 2007...It was such a bad time for me...However, on May 17th, after 19 years of being a die hard fan, I will FINALLY get to see her in concert for the first time ever! I'm also taking my mom to share this experience with. I have both tickets bought, both plane tickets payed for as well as the hotel room for 2 nights! There's no turning back and my vacation time through work has already been approved! I will take many pictures of my time in Vegas, before, during and after the concert. I have a phone that records Ultra HD videos so I will record one, possibly 2 performances and will post them on my YouTube channel right after the concert. I'm sorry ahead of time for not recording more, but I want to take in this experience fully, as it will be my first time seeing her. I'm so EXCITED! I'm also extremely happy that this is a greatest hits concert and that she is confident again onstage and puts on one Hell of a Damn great show again! I'm so happy that she is happy and healthy! Such a great time to be a fan and to celebrate the entertainer, legend and Phoenix that she is!

P.S.- I'll be in section 102, row J, seat 6. Hopefully it will be a good view!

Jeez with your luck your plane is probably going down. I hope you guys make it down there :tbh:

Was just joking :), have a great time, I've seen all those tours and seeing her perform in person is something you can't describe you have to feel it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived