Britney talks about stopping Circus Tour show in Vancouver?

GypsyWoman

Why do you make such a big deal about her memory? I know tons of people that always mess up dates and change past events when they talk about them. I bet most of you, without even noticing, have changed things you believe you remember, but actually didn't happen that way or at the time you believe they happened. That doesn't mean we have brain damage or Alzheimer or that ***** and alcohol destroyed our neurons.

We might be obsessed with her and know the exact dates to everything she's done in her career, but for her it's as if you were talking about something you know that happened someday during your high school and you guess that it probably happened at certain grade, and someone that was there, and has more specific details about the event corrected you and told you it happened in a previous grade, or after what you remember. No one would worry about something like that.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, buzwei2005 said:

It's like ... she performed so many times of course she couldn't remember all the details. It's like do you remember what you ate same day last year? Ugh

Exactly! I understand her, both for walking off and for not remembering everything timewise. Like you say, she's been touring and performing so much and for almost 20 years now.

17 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

Look guys, maybe it's the medication. maybe it's past trauma. but there's something off about her memory and it can't be denied... poor britney. :lostney:

"how did you come up with "it's britney *****"
"well I was in the studio with Will.I.Am..."

:4music:

Archived