We need a speech from her

i'm talking about RDMA, speech is one of the most important thing for an artist so i just wanna listen a beautiful speech from her then want to cry. but i mean really emotional and important speech. she has been in the industry about 20 years, she experienced so many things about life and fame. disney is the place that her fame was born. i hope her team will see it and tell her about speech

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't even remind me award speeches cause the Vanguard Award by introducing fakeoncé was disrespectful from MTV to her and the non existent Bbma's Millennium award speech, O mean, it was her moment, she was supposed to share an emotional speech of how she come to that icon status, tbh, I was much more excited for the possible speech than the performance itself. :sassybrit:

23 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Don't even remind me award speeches cause the Vanguard Award by introducing fakeoncé was disrespectful from MTV to her and the non existent Bbma's Millennium award speech, O mean, it was her moment, she was supposed to share an emotional speech of how she come to that icon status, tbh, I was much more excited for the possible speech than the performance itself. :sassybrit:

yeah, i don't even watch her speech, it was so stupid, :/ we're really unlucky about it, she is not good at speeches

3 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

"Omg, that's so exciting ! I'm so happy to be here tonight with you, I feel honored for receiving this award it's so special and means a lot for me, so thats very cool. I wanna say thank you to my manager, my boys, I love you ! and of course my fans that are very devoted. Byyye " there you have it

:boredney:

Just now, Passengerney said:

She has pretended that nothing has happened in her life the past 10 years. She could be so influential talking about mental health and how to cope with it. If she would speak out she would be more respected and people would actually know what happened to her, it's a shame.

I know, but it's her choice. It's such a delicate thing :/

3 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

"Omg, that's so exciting ! I'm so happy to be here tonight with you, I feel honored for receiving this award it's so special and means a lot for me, so thats very cool. I wanna say thank you to my manager, my boys, I love you ! and of course my fans that are very devoted. Byyye " there you have it

:gloria: 

2 minutes ago, Passengerney said:

She has pretended that nothing has happened in her life the past 10 years. She could be so influential talking about mental health and how to cope with it. If she would speak out she would be more respected and people would actually know what happened to her, it's a shame.

Urgh. Maybe 5 or so years ago, but not now. Now speaking out about mental health is an "in" thing meaning it's kind of jumping on the bandwagon now. 

I still remember when she said in For the Record that she wasn't going to sugar code things but she did... There's so much more to her story but again I respect her decision because it is not easy to open up. I can't even open up to my parents because I'm so guarded and I have fear of being misinterpreted or judged so I don't blame her.

3 minutes ago, Passengerney said:

I still remember when she said in For the Record that she wasn't going to sugar code things but she did... There's so much more to her story but again I respect her decision because it is not easy to open up. I can't even open up to my parents because I'm so guarded and I have fear of being misinterpreted or judged so I don't blame her.

Or maybe there isn't?
She suffered a lot, I know, but most of the people around her at that time said that things weren't as crazy as the media made them look.
She made lots of mistakes, struggled with mental health and probably with *****... but maybe the situation wasn't as tragic as we think. She needed help, got help, told us what we needed to hear with no specific details but maybe there isn't much to add :)

I'm just glad she's living a somewhat happy life :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 21.04.2017 at 7:51 PM, Passengerney said:

I hope that one day she will write a good book for us

Guest Diamond Horse
On 21.4.2017 at 4:11 PM, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Noooo It will not be that long ;) 

Archived