Britney's Prime Came Early, The Last Decade Has Been Wasted

IconicShow

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

This.

All thse delusional britards do not understand that Britney Spears has become a joke by know. Just because they will take everything she does does not mean everyone will. Some of you, who love Britney Spears the person, do not understand that the world is not empathetic towards her just like you are. Sure, she suffered a public meltdown and people understood her to some point and they embraced her when she was ready to come back. Circus was a success. But that was like 10 years ago. You can not keep making up excuses like  she's recovering, she's getting back to her old personality (a stupid concept that's universally accepted on Exhale but it is just ridiculously naive - you can not talk about an old and a new personality because no one changes that much unless they have multiple personality disorder or something, what you witnessed was a talkative extrovert closing up after going through a trauma, there is no such thing as a new personality to justify her performances or music).

No one is here for that. She is not a fantastic irreplaceable phenomenon. If she wants to be taken serously she needs to work for it. Her die hard fans are happy with what she delivers atm because they keep comparing that with worse stuff. But you know something? Nobody forced her to go on FFT, for example. If she wasn't ready for putting up a show she should have taken a break and then come back in force. But she is as greedy as it gets and just went along with disrespecting people like this. People do not see the improvement because in the music industry improvement is supposed to happen backstage. No one is here for her evolving in baby stepts. No one wants to see that. You have to feed the public the best you can deliver. And if you do not, the public will slam you for that. There is a reason she is the laughing stock. Only an overly ignorant person would think it is alright not only to constantly lip while not even trying to dance but to lip to vocals recorded a decade ago. Only this fanbase would accept to be disrespected like that (there is also a reason in that too hence this fanbase's core stans for Britney Spears the person, not the entertainer, a pretty sad thing on its own because I personaly can not understand how someone can worship someone in the first place -watch the people I am talking about getting butthurt and downvoting my comment just because I am bashing their quee, Godney). 

The most curious thing is ...where is her self respect? She cites strong women like Janet Jackson (who, btw, felt like taking her time to enjoy her life and took her time to do so while her musical career remains intact, she still has people's respect, that's how you do it) and Madonna (who basically lives for her career) as her idols but she's stuck in Vegas, getting lower and lower with each show. It is beyond me how she can say Beyonce is a source of inspiration when Beyonce is basically the embodiment of hard working in order to keep a perfect image and be taken seriously and respected (the fact that she is obsessed with it and takes it to a whole unnecessary level is a different story) and she's out there half assing overly easy choreos. It's just outta this world. 

No lies detected, but I wonder why we still keep staning for her? Why are we on a bs forum? Just because some good music or some good albums? Or just because we are waiting till that moment when she delivers what we know she could back then?

Just now, jcf523 said:

Then explain her success from 2008-2011 LOL, bye girl :donewithit:

Sales have been down, Britney's been blown out the water by Adele, Beyonce, Rihanna, Gaga, Katy Perry, and so many more.

Let's not pretend the performances of Britney's compare to these artists that strive for amazing videos mostly and sing live.

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Sales have been down, Britney's been blown out the water by Adele, Beyonce, Rihanna, Gaga, Katy Perry, and so many more.

Let's not pretend the performances of Britney's compare to these artists that strive for amazing videos mostly and sing live.

Who was even talking about other artists? None of them have anything to do with what we are discussing.

If all you have to come back at me with is some facts about artists who've peaked after the digital era, then your opinion is not one I care about. We all know streaming has ****** **** up and (with the exception of Rihanna and Gaga...and even arguably Katy Perry) charts these days are not credible and have not been for sometime.

So again, bye girl  :kisses:

48 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

-Gimme More peaked at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100, and was Top 3/Top 5 in countless other countries. The video received mixed reviews.

-She actually did a brief "tour" at House of Blues around this era (I wouldn't normally call it a proper tour by any means, but for argument's sake)

-Her teamed actually axed Radar as Blackout's 4th single to focus on "rebuilding" her good girl image so Circus would have a high debut single and album placement (hence why Radar was still released as a single for Circus, due to contractual obligations)

I didn't even read the rest but these are just off the top of my head for this era :sippingtea:

She didn't perform any song of Blackout on the M+M's :beyfedup:

Just now, jcf523 said:

Who was even talking about other artists? None of them have anything to do with what we are talking about.

If all you have to come back at me with is some facts with artists who've peaked after the digital era, then your opinion is not one I care about. We all know streaming has ****** **** up and (with the exception of Rihanna and Gaga...and even arguably Katy Perry) charts these days are not credible and have not been for sometime.

So again, bye girl  :kisses:

It has everything to do with what we're talking about, I'm not sure what forum you've been in however when these artists do anything the B Army has a meltdown wishing Britney would step it up.

What isn't credible?

Adele selling 3 million in a week

Katy having 5 #1's on one album

Rihanna having hit after hit and still selling

Beyonce selling millions and started same time as Britney

Gaga is resurrected

Stay pressed

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

It has everything to do with what we're talking about, I'm not sure what forum you've been in however when these artists do anything the B Army has a meltdown wishing Britney would step it up.

What isn't credible?

Adele selling 3 million in a week

Katy having 5 #1's on one album

Rihanna having hit after hit and still selling

Beyonce selling millions and started same time as Britney

Gaga is resurrected

Stay pressed

It doesn't though, you're bringing up other artists for no reason and you're bringing up other years for no reason. This was supposed to be all about the year 2007 which is why I did not include any of the other years in my reply. (None of the artists you mentioned other than Rihanna and Beyonce were even a drop in the pot before 2009)

But since you want to talk about all the years and years after 2007....what isn't credible is anything that happened chart-wise after like 2014 lol.

Anyway, I'm done arguing with you since you literally have nothing valid to offer the debate.

:mcwave:

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

well it really isnt even a tour, it was a show in the same place like POM....but with 0 budget 

I'm well aware, but she still performed a tour. I didn't say it was grand or anything....but a tour is a tour. Short or not.

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Sorry not sorry however this thread is about the last 10 years not 2007. Your petty comebacks hold no weight chile you don't think people were pressed over Britney's last VMA performance of Make Me and Beyonce slaying it before her.

:brit:

LOL @ you not even quoting me. I didn't know shutting you down with facts = petty these days :beysip: Guess I'm getting old 

3 minutes ago, mauureee said:

a show is not a tour.

She performed in:

San Diego

Anaheim

Los Angeles

Las Vegas

Orlando

And I'm pretty sure Miami

AND she had a date slated for New Orleans because I bought my ticket before it was cancelled.

Sounds like a tour to me :forkit:

Just now, jcf523 said:

LOL @ you not even quoting me. I didn't know shutting you down with facts = petty these days :beysip: Guess I'm getting old 

What facts?

That the there isn't any live vocals?

No pre recorded vocals?

Choreography is lacking.

Videos haven't been iconic mostly the last ten years.

No epic awards performance.

Two back to back flop albums.

Low sales.

Singles keep bombing in sales and on the charts.

Now handle that hot pot of Maxwell house boo.

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

What facts?

That the there isn't any live vocals?

No pre recorded vocals?

Choreography is lacking.

Videos haven't been iconic mostly the last ten years.

No epic awards performance.

Two back to back flop albums.

Low sales.

Singles keep bombing in sales and on the charts.

Now handle that hot pot of Maxwell house boo.

tenor.gif

Again, i was referring to 2007. I clearly know my Britney facts. The only one you should be laughing at is you  :brit:

5 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

She performed in:

San Diego

Anaheim

Los Angeles

Las Vegas

Orlando

And I'm pretty sure Miami

AND she had a date slated for New Orleans because I bought my ticket before it was cancelled.

Sounds like a tour to me :forkit:

I didnt remember it was in different cities, lol I thought it was every night in the same club :britdrown:

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

And you know all the facts I just listed?

tenor.gif

of course I do, LOL. I'm not blind to the fact that Britney's sales have been declining and that she hasn't put in as much effort as we would like her to for a while now.

WHICH IS WHY I WAS ONLY TALKING ABOUT 2007 like how many times do I have to repeat myself? Good god :sofedup: it's like I'm arguing with a brick wall

Archived