Britney's Prime Came Early, The Last Decade Has Been Wasted

IconicShow

Just now, jcf523 said:

of course I do, LOL. I'm not blind to the fact that Britney's sales have been declining and that she hasn't put in as much effort as we would like her to for a while now.

WHICH IS WHY I WAS ONLY TALKING ABOUT 2007 like how many times do I have to repeat myself? Good god :sofedup: it's like I'm arguing with a brick wall

This thread is about the last decade how many times do you have to be reminded?

Drink that Maxwell House hon and open your eyes.

These comments you post are trivial.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

This thread is about the last decade how many times do you have to be reminded?

Drink that Maxwell House hon and open your eyes.

These comments you post are trivial.

Look in the mirror before you point fingers, baby.

I'm aware what the thread was about, I'm an adult who can read.

As I said before, I left out all of the other years because you were wrong about 2007. Sorry you can't handle the truth

PS Maxwell House is coffee, not tea LOL

Just now, jcf523 said:

Look in the mirror before you point fingers, baby.

I'm aware what the thread was about, I'm an adult who can read.

As I said before, I left out all of the other years because you were wrong about 2007. Sorry you can't handle the truth

What was wrong about 2007?

Only two real videos released.

POM was almost canceled due to the video shoot drama.

Gimme More bombed at the VMA's as did the video.

No performances for Blackout aside from the VMA BOMB.

Not much promo,

That trend continued this last decade.

Do ya get it?

tumblr_nzblx9VG6I1sj81eko1_500.gif

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

What was wrong about 2007?

Only two real videos released.

POM was almost canceled due to the video shoot drama.

Gimme More bombed at the VMA's as did the video.

No performances for Blackout aside from the VMA BOMB.

Not much promo,

That trend continued this last decade.

Do ya get it?

tumblr_nzblx9VG6I1sj81eko1_500.gif

You can scroll back through and read, i don't have time to keep repeating myself.

I was slayed when she released Womanizer. The photo they used for the single, the video, the hype, and then the Circus track.

Her team's promotion strategy was spot on initially. I wish they could pull off something like that again.

Yes her prime came early - she was on top of the world before she was old enough to drink! Plus MMC and broadway years. And she wouldn't have a career had it not been for the last decade- that was the last thing people wanted or thought was a reality in 2007. She had a successful comeback album, singles, and tour, her most radio loved era following and a strong tour (even if she wasn't all thrilled about it), dabbled here and there with side projects, created one of the most successful recent residencies, performed on an award show she embarassed herself on nationally and received a couple honorary awards, and released critically acclaimed BJ healing GLORY.... what more do you want from her jesus.

i mean she made some silly choices along the way and her team can be very hit or miss but the fact that she's ending POM and going on the road goes to show you how you can't count her out. She's just changing the intensity so she can actually ENJOY her career again. She's finally got the media to back off her and is actually been getting good press for a couple years now. 

A waste would've been ...well not doing Anything. FF-BJ was the time Britney coasted through without an effort and was almost a waste

5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I concur which is what this thread is about.

YAY you finally get it.

tumblr_inline_n0yinzyOPd1qmy9pl.gif

Omg LOL don't start with me again :giggleney:I got it from the get-go, sis.

I feel like I should say that I didn't intend for this to get heated, but it clearly did. We're obviously both just passionate people who have to have the last word  :bwink:

Just now, jcf523 said:

Omg LOL don't start with me again :giggleney:I got it from the get-go, sis.

I feel like I should say that I didn't intend for this to get heated, but it clearly did. We're obviously both just passionate people who have to have the last word hahaha :bwink:

A few tweaks could make a big difference.

Britney's fanbase doesn't want too much.

Quality over quantity if she don't want to tour with a new album don't tour. Just promote it with amazing videos, even step up the dancing even if it's just for the video.

Put in some effort into some pre recorded vocals.

Britney standing up there like a zombie with Rihanna, Katy Perry and others laughing at her, when Britney does the bare minimum.

5 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

At least X is an artist.  giphy.gif giphy.gif giphy.gif 

Oh so now apparently Britney isn't an artist? You know if you hate Britney so much it would be better for you and for this website if you just left because we don't need negative ***** like you on here. The site is already enough of a cesspool of negativity and we don't need anyone else adding to that.

Xtina is such an "artist" but yet barely even releases music anymore and hasn't released an album since 2012. If you really think that Xtincta is more of an artist and better than Britney then you are just making a complete ******* fool of yourself. If you really think Xtina is so great move over to one of her fan sites and stop being so pathetic on here. You clearly hate Britney and don't belong on here seeing from all of your shitty posts.

6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

A few tweaks could make a big difference.

Britney's fanbase doesn't want too much.

Quality over quantity if she don't want to tour with a new album don't tour. Just promote it with amazing videos, even step up the dancing even if it's just for the video.

Put in some effort into some pre recorded vocals.

Britney standing up there like a zombie with Rihanna, Katy Perry and others laughing at her, when Britney does the bare minimum.

Just the pre-recorded vocals alone tbh!

Archived