Britney's Prime Came Early, The Last Decade Has Been Wasted

IconicShow

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Oh so now apparently Britney isn't an artist? You know if you hate Britney so much it would be better for you and for this website if you just left because we don't need negative ***** like you on here. The site is already enough of a cesspool of negativity and we don't need anyone else adding to that.

Xtina is such an "artist" but yet barely even releases music anymore and hasn't released an album since 2012. If you really think that Xtincta is more of an artist and better than Britney then you are just making a complete ******* fool of yourself. If you really think Xtina is so great move over to one of her fan sites and stop being so pathetic on here. You clearly hate Britney and don't belong on here seeing from all of your shitty posts.

These bunch of negative weirdos have turned into a complete troll sis :ehidk: They will despise every Britney's moves just for the sake of being "realistic" :quirkney:. They must have a very fun and flaw-free life if they write essays for someone they don't even like. Why should I care so much about their shitty thoughts anyway. They won't change and we won't :queenflopga:

Just don't feed  their negativity and ignore them. Let's be a "britards" (as they claimed) and invest more of our times in something positive unlike them :staysalty: 

Just now, radar89 said:

These bunch of negative weirdos have turned into a complete troll sis :ehidk: They will despise every Britney's moves just for the sake of being "realistic" :quirkney:. They must have a very fun and flaw-free life if they write essays for someone they don't even like. Why should I care so much about their shitty thoughts anyway. They won't change and we won't :queenflopga:

Just don't feed  their negativity and ignore them. Let's be a "britards" (as they claimed) and invest more of our times in something positive unlike them :staysalty: 

They need to go back under the troll bridge where they came from because they quite honestly annoy the **** out of me. It really doesn't make sense how someone can hate a single person so much and then go and be glued to their fan site. They probably have no life and that's why they're stuck on here bashing Britney even though they claim they are "fans" when clearly they aren't. But yeah it's good to try and ignore them whenever we can but sometimes I just can't help but to speak out and call them out on their ****.

They really love to seem to throw the word "britard" around a lot too. I guess not being a total **** towards Britney makes us Britards somehow. All we're doing is trying our best to support our favorite artist but we can't even do that without being attacked. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still on this site but then I remember it's because I'm supporting Britney and that I shouldn't let any of these haters take that away from me :verycool:

15 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

They need to go back under the troll bridge where they came from because they quite honestly annoy the **** out of me. It really doesn't make sense how someone can hate a single person so much and then go and be glued to their fan site. They probably have no life and that's why they're stuck on here bashing Britney even though they claim they are "fans" when clearly they aren't. But yeah it's good to try and ignore them whenever we can but sometimes I just can't help but to speak out and call them out on their ****.

They really love to seem to throw the word "britard" around a lot too. I guess not being a total **** towards Britney makes us Britards somehow. All we're doing is trying our best to support our favorite artist but we can't even do that without being attacked. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still on this site but then I remember it's because I'm supporting Britney and that I shouldn't let any of these haters take that away from me :verycool:

And how is the past 10 years can be a waste when she started on 2007 as a mess, lost custody of her two sons and in 2017 look as happy as ever. She had several #1 albums and #1 songs in between despite personal struggle that NO POP GIRL HAS EVER FACED (Well I can say both Whitney and Amy had the same personal struggle but those two didn't survive while Britney does :otears:)

6 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

This.

All thse delusional britards do not understand that Britney Spears has become a joke by know. Just because they will take everything she does does not mean everyone will. Some of you, who love Britney Spears the person, do not understand that the world is not empathetic towards her just like you are. Sure, she suffered a public meltdown and people understood her to some point and they embraced her when she was ready to come back. Circus was a success. But that was like 10 years ago. You can not keep making up excuses like  she's recovering, she's getting back to her old personality (a stupid concept that's universally accepted on Exhale but it is just ridiculously naive - you can not talk about an old and a new personality because no one changes that much unless they have multiple personality disorder or something, what you witnessed was a talkative extrovert closing up after going through a trauma, there is no such thing as a new personality to justify her performances or music).

No one is here for that. She is not a fantastic irreplaceable phenomenon. If she wants to be taken serously she needs to work for it. Her die hard fans are happy with what she delivers atm because they keep comparing that with worse stuff. But you know something? Nobody forced her to go on FFT, for example. If she wasn't ready for putting up a show she should have taken a break and then come back in force. But she is as greedy as it gets and just went along with disrespecting people like this. People do not see the improvement because in the music industry improvement is supposed to happen backstage. No one is here for her evolving in baby stepts. No one wants to see that. You have to feed the public the best you can deliver. And if you do not, the public will slam you for that. There is a reason she is the laughing stock. Only an overly ignorant person would think it is alright not only to constantly lip while not even trying to dance but to lip to vocals recorded a decade ago. Only this fanbase would accept to be disrespected like that (there is also a reason in that too hence this fanbase's core stans for Britney Spears the person, not the entertainer, a pretty sad thing on its own because I personaly can not understand how someone can worship someone in the first place -watch the people I am talking about getting butthurt and downvoting my comment just because I am bashing their quee, Godney). 

The most curious thing is ...where is her self respect? She cites strong women like Janet Jackson (who, btw, felt like taking her time to enjoy her life and took her time to do so while her musical career remains intact, she still has people's respect, that's how you do it) and Madonna (who basically lives for her career) as her idols but she's stuck in Vegas, getting lower and lower with each show. It is beyond me how she can say Beyonce is a source of inspiration when Beyonce is basically the embodiment of hard working in order to keep a perfect image and be taken seriously and respected (the fact that she is obsessed with it and takes it to a whole unnecessary level is a different story) and she's out there half assing overly easy choreos. It's just outta this world. 

you talk **** without knowing the truth :sassybrit: you dont know a ****

mess

2 hours ago, IconicShow said:

For real.

Are  you watching REELZ tonight is the Britney Special they claim they'll revel the shocking truth as to why Britney has been under the c ship so long.

you must be happy about that ****, right?

poor you :staysalty:

36 minutes ago, popprison said:

I really don't get how they go wrong with such simple things...album covers, single covers, single choices, music videos, collaborations, her social media posts, YouTube or vevo music video thumbnails and so on. Anyway, the music is always really good tbh. 

MVs are becoming irrelevant lately, same for single covers. Agree with the rest though.

I AGREE. i Found other faves but i comeback for britney once in a month or idk.

her team ended her spot for young people. they really wasted her last 10 years of career, glory stills good i listen to it a few times every week. but i've been thinking in selling all my collection of hers. 

i think the music industry in united states now is a mess, artists can't win money jus selling albums or giving visuals anymore like britney did in her prime. now it's everything about talent, being a good singer and making fresh radio friendly music and most important, GOING ON TOUR.

team britney knows this that's why they dgas about album cover designs and stuff anymore. 

the show in vegas was a good idea but also affected her career big time cause the world forgot her.

also the fake fans seems to be a huge problem in music industry because new artists who become popular doesn't have fans, people just like their songs for a while and pretend to be fans of every artists when they release something but then they leave with others.

6 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Oh so now apparently Britney isn't an artist? You know if you hate Britney so much it would be better for you and for this website if you just left because we don't need negative ***** like you on here. The site is already enough of a cesspool of negativity and we don't need anyone else adding to that.

Xtina is such an "artist" but yet barely even releases music anymore and hasn't released an album since 2012. If you really think that Xtincta is more of an artist and better than Britney then you are just making a complete ******* fool of yourself. If you really think Xtina is so great move over to one of her fan sites and stop being so pathetic on here. You clearly hate Britney and don't belong on here seeing from all of your shitty posts.

Just because I tell it like it is doesn't mean I hate Britney. But face it. If Britney was an artist, FF and BJ wouldn't have happened because an artist would have fought for their ideas and visions. But she not only gave up on them, she let others force their own onto her. 

And that brings me to Xtina. Y'all like to make fun of her. Sure, when Britney was selling music and she was flopping it was funny and justifiable. But now commercially, they're in the same boat. Yet artisticallt X is above Britney for the simple fact she releases what she feels like to. Just admit it. 

4 hours ago, weedly said:

you talk **** without knowing the truth :sassybrit: you dont know a ****

mess

Pls tell me the truth then. Y'all so delusional it hurts. :giggleney:

8 hours ago, I am Max. said:

I agree with you on almost everything.

The only thing we will never know for sure, it's whether she's been doing this because she wants it, or because there's a whole  team of people interested only on her money. What I'm trying to say, maybe she didn't actually want to tour, maybe she actually doesn't want to release more music, but she had to feed the wolves and pretend she wants to do it. Remember there's a conservationship still going, and why don't really know anything about it, except she's not able to make her own decisions on certain stuff.

We will never know unless she decides to open up about it one day, for now it's only a theory. But yes, she ruined her legacy and she's only a legend to her fans, and to some people living in the past. 

On the other side, I really enjoy the music she has released the last 10 years. I rather listening to these albums and forget about the rest, than nothing at all. And I'm really, extremely happy there are thousands of people around the world that still respect her, and I would never ruin their happiness. If they enjoy what they have, just let them do it. 

I wonder that sometimes too. But, on the other hand, I think that after all it's her father who has the power. And I somehow refuse to believe a father would force his daughter to do something she does not want to just to make money off her when they already have more than enaugh money. But, as you said, we might never know.

7 hours ago, mauureee said:

No lies detected, but I wonder why we still keep staning for her? Why are we on a bs forum? Just because some good music or some good albums? Or just because we are waiting till that moment when she delivers what we know she could back then?

Well, some people seem to be emotionally attached to her. In that case, other things don't really matter that much. 

25 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Just because I tell it like it is doesn't mean I hate Britney. But face it. If Britney was an artist, FF and BJ wouldn't have happened because an artist would have fought for their ideas and visions. But she not only gave up on them, she let others force their own onto her. 

And that brings me to Xtina. Y'all like to make fun of her. Sure, when Britney was selling music and she was flopping it was funny and justifiable. But now commercially, they're in the same boat. Yet artisticallt X is above Britney for the simple fact she releases what she feels like to. Just admit it. 

Pls tell me the truth then. Y'all so delusional it hurts. :giggleney:

they really think a hater would keep wasting their time on a website obsessing over Britney Spears, as if theres anything to be obsessed with nowadays.

We all feel attached to Britney because of things she did in the past. she isnt a threat to anyone anymore. why would she have dedicated haters on her website? Shes already doing everything a Britney hater would like from her. see POM :boredashell:

2 minutes ago, button said:

they really think a hater would keep wasting their time on a website obsessing over Britney Spears, as if theres anything to be obsessed with nowadays.

We all feel attached to Britney because of things she did in the past. she isnt a threat to anyone anymore. why would she have dedicated haters on her website? Shes already doing everything her haters want her to do. see POM. :boredashell:

Preach!

Wait for britards to come after you 'cause they see nothing wrong with POM tho. :hype:

5 minutes ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Preach!

Wait for britards to come after you 'cause they see nothing wrong with POM tho. :hype:

I mean seriously? Britney haters? :beysip:

Britney Jean bombed.

Glory bombed.

Shes in Vegas putting on mediocre shows with ridiculous outfits

Shes giving them horrible M n G pictures to get their life from

Theres no extra effort to be made by Britney haters. They got all they ever wanted. Im sure the haters are satisfied, happy and sleeping well. They dont need Exhale accounts.  :hype:

Archived