Fun Fact: Britney approximately spent a quarter of her career doing Piece of Me

Roger

21 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

honestly, she did it 2 years too long. she should have ended her first contract and moved on. 2 years is plenty long enough for a residency. then she could have really focused on promoting Glory and doing a proper show for it, prob a tour.

I mean Glory deserved it's own time but Britney was not public ready in 2015. Plus that free time let her scrap the whole PG thing they were about to run with.  Had it not been for the extension we wouldn't have had Glory in all its we'll Glory and maybe not even the BBMAs or VMA. Not the biggest fan but it hid her away until she was ready to go out and slay. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

doing the math

considering late 98 as the beginning of her solo career

and late '13 as pom's kickoff, so 3 years up until now and 4 years until pom is done for good (late 17)

since late 98 it's been 19 years, when pom ends it will have been ~20 full years

20/4 = 5

so pom will take exactly a fifth of her career, exactly

and as of now, she spent

19/3 = 6.33..., therefore 1/6.33 of her career so far

it might look i have nothing else to do but i was studying calculus up to now so yeah

Her team doesn't think about Time = Life, I see. 
It's kinda tragic, performing the same old songs for 4 years it's kinda exhausting tbh (AT LEAST she's not getting tired at all because she isn't touring and that's good for her, it's like a therapy I believe). I admire that she's got a bit more confident, but damn, she needed this long time before.

I have a personal theory that if our queen would've been doing what she does now (Vegas Residency) at the Circus time (or even Femme Fatale time) she would've been much better today, :mhm: Not saying anything bad, but thank God the past is in the past and our queen is SLAYING nowadays, this will always bring me tears of joy. :crying1: Such a Phoenix, Queen of the world. #Godney 

Archived