If Christina wasn't such a **** they could've had a huge song together

BOBIBCFBG

Think about it... childhood best friends for 2 years then they both blew up around the same time doing the same kind of music. Christina was always jealous, bitter and nasty about Britney being #1 and her being #2 but if she couldn't been cool and chill, they could have done a huge song together. I'm thinking along the lines of Scream (I mean no song could touch that really but generally speaking). That would have been awesome! But Christina's still pressed to this day.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I honestly don't think their voices go together at all. It wouldn't work imo.

No - Christina is the better vocalist while Britney is the better everything else, but still. What I was saying was that they were childhood friends that blew up around the same time. In most cases you would think they would collaborate eventually. They never did bc Christina's such a fat ****. But they could have done something really cool. Think Lady Marmalade (but not a cover) without the nobodies and with Britney - it would have been huge. They are both still in the pop world. 

Guest Diamond Horse
8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I honestly don't think their voices go together at all. It wouldn't work imo.

I think they would if Christina kept her tone humble.

I think Christina has always been jealous of Britney as she was always  top dog above Christina. I dunno coz I haven't really followed her as never really been a fan but wasn't Christina's last really successful album 2002's Stripped? After that album, she always seemed to struggle with success.  What does she actually do now?? 

18 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

I think Christina has always been jealous of Britney as she was always  top dog above Christina. I dunno coz I haven't really followed her as never really been a fan but wasn't Christina's last really successful album 2002's Stripped? After that album, she always seemed to struggle with success.  What does she actually do now?? 

Back to Basics (2006) was her last successful album. Her last hit single was Keeps Getting Better from her 2008 GH.

Unless you wanna count her features from like 2012.

I don't blame Christina for having some type of animosity. But that anger should have been at the industry, not Britney. It's not Britney's fault that no one cared if Christina was a better singer and she still was in Britney's shadow. But Christina's issue is she always acted like Britney put a hex on her and was just rude for no reason. Ppl don't like someone who thinks they are better than other ppl. They would have collaborated, Christina would have acted like she carried the song in interviews and was just so above working with a lipsyncher, and would have made Britney seem like she was there for decoration. Nope. 

It would honestly be nice if they could put aside their differences and reunite today with some much needed girl power. Britney's career has cooled down and Christina has hopefully matured so it would work out I think. It would be nice if they could get along since they are peers and have been in each other's lives through so much.. mmc for instance. I think it'd really depend on Xtina being genuine and wanting that kind of reunion and Britney being open to it as well. Britney seems to shut down on old people from her past.

5 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Think about it... childhood best friends for 2 years then they both blew up around the same time doing the same kind of music. Christina was always jealous, bitter and nasty about Britney being #1 and her being #2 but if she couldn't been cool and chill, they could have done a huge song together. I'm thinking along the lines of Scream (I mean no song could touch that really but generally speaking). That would have been awesome! But Christina's still pressed to this day.

Ok...

2ykaoohc9ku1.gif

Archived