If Christina wasn't such a **** they could've had a huge song together

BOBIBCFBG

I consider Stripped one of the top female pop albums ever.... it's unfortunate she was a complete diva and ***** during that era... so many feuds started during 03... very immature if you ask me but honestly ever since 04 she's been pretty clean and most of those feuds are buried... i think if u ask her now she wouldn't even remember the comments or agree with them... if you think about it they are the only 2 females who had a very similar past from kids on mmc then back at school briefly until back to auditioning and shopping for record deal... thrown into the pop world... dominating the pop world... #1s everywhere.... then both went through depression, being overworked, drinking/*****, breakups, divorce, kids, media destroying them etc. Yes I know Britney's success and breakdown was 10x more then Christina... but i think mentally/emotionally they could relate to each other a lot.

I want to see them at dinner with their children reminiscing about old times... Christina can help Britney with her vocals and Britney can get Christina's lazy *** back in shape :clap1:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys, ı really don't know how to put this into words, maybe you'll think it's nonsense but...you know, even though we don't know britney in person, we feel like we know her after following her for a long time(watching/reading interviews etc etc) and ı feel the same thing not only for britney but also for christina, ı've been a fan of both of them for nearly ten years.ı think christina has never been a ****.she is just so outspoken or open/honest, ı don't exactly know what ı should call it.some people are like that, they don't mean to be rude, they say whatever comes to their mind and don't see it as being rude.of course it is not a good thing because you can offend people but ı mean, she is not that bad.

1 hour ago, britisthecolor said:

guys, ı really don't know how to put this into words, maybe you'll think it's nonsense but...you know, even though we don't know britney in person, we feel like we know her after following her for a long time(watching/reading interviews etc etc) and ı feel the same thing not only for britney but also for christina, ı've been a fan of both of them for nearly ten years.ı think christina has never been a ****.she is just so outspoken or open/honest, ı don't exactly know what ı should call it.some people are like that, they don't mean to be rude, they say whatever comes to their mind and don't see it as being rude.of course it is not a good thing because you can offend people but ı mean, she is not that bad.

I think you're talking about being unapolagetic (buy it on iTunes).

14 hours ago, radar89 said:

Well if Xtina is so musically gifted, why most of her discography got negative to mixed reviews by the critics. While Britney "the *** kitten" always got better reviewed albums :staysalty: Your mother need to cut off your internet access and lock you in the basement for the rest of your life, cnt :staysalty:

:reductive: for real... that person must be so damn miserable, feeling better being a **** in a forum where IT can ***** and be nasty to others so they can make themselfs feel better, tragic. Its unbelieveble to me how you can be like that and think its okay, for real. If IT isnt like 12 years old there is something really wrong,  i mean if your young you can at least grow up. 

Wonder if the people acting like this are the same at home? Whatever a friend or family memeber say they answer like that? LOL.... :selenerz:

15 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Prince music got bad reviews here and there yet he was still a genius. Reviews are nothing 'cause they equal subjectivity. Bionic was bashed just because the world was against her at the time. And Britney's music was never critically praised anyway. 

I might be a **** but at least I am not a brainless worshiper of a tragic has been. Xo

Did your Mom drop you on the floor when you were a baby? :staysalty:

Britney is the only pop girl whose album listed in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. That sht has higher credibility than a Grammy :staysalty:

You can call me "brainless worshipper" but at least I have the receipts why Britney's music is more critically acclaimed while yours: (insert opinion A), (insert opinion B). Bye stupid cnt :staysalty:

17 minutes ago, Melinda said:

:reductive: for real... that person must be so damn miserable, feeling better being a **** in a forum where IT can ***** and be nasty to others so they can make themselfs feel better, tragic. Its unbelieveble to me how you can be like that and think its okay, for real. If IT isnt like 12 years old there is something really wrong,  i mean if your young you can at least grow up. 

Wonder if the people acting like this are the same at home? Whatever a friend or family memeber say they answer like that? LOL.... :selenerz:

Well it's Exhale where negativity seem to be "normal" while those who have positive thoughts about Britney is called britard or brainless lol. They must have miserable life if they come in here, having an account and spending their time to talk sht about some artist they don't like :queenriri:

46 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Well it's Exhale where negativity seem to be "normal" while those who have positive thoughts about Britney is called britard or brainless lol. They must have miserable life if they come in here, having an account and spending their time to talk sht about some artist they don't like :queenriri:

Absolutely :rihclap: 

2 hours ago, radar89 said:

Did your Mom drop you on the floor when you were a baby? :staysalty:

Britney is the only pop girl whose album listed in Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. That sht has higher credibility than a Grammy :staysalty:

You can call me "brainless worshipper" but at least I have the receipts why Britney's music is more critically acclaimed while yours: (insert opinion A), (insert opinion B). Bye stupid cnt :staysalty:

Lol.

Credibility? Are we talking about the same person who does not write but when she does do it she comes up with lyrics like "Tiny hands, yes, that's you"? :madonna:

Credibility is like the last thing Britney has. The world does not see her as an artist, just face it. She's ended up like a joke by now. :hype:

Archived