If Christina wasn't such a **** they could've had a huge song together

BOBIBCFBG

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

bad career choices.

She always has 4 year gaps between records and looses fans in them (her last album was released 5 years ago)

She changes her sound too much. Man Stripped fans didnt like Back To Basics,  Most Back to Basics fans hated Bionic ... the sounds are too different.  Britney changes her sound but she generally doesnt do compelty different genres of music. You cant even do a proper Megamix of her work because the albums dont go well together

After 2010 She started to not give a **** about her career, looks or anything and it was obvious to her remaining fans. The whole "Lotus era" was a debacle and she lost a lot of fans then.

tumblr_onc6bprEqw1si1aapo1_400.gif

Also between 2007-2011 Perez Hilton basicall talked **** about her every other day (he even admitted that he wanted to sabotage her at the time) and most of the media followed his lead and did the same.

http://www.starpulse.com/christina-aguilera-i-do-battle-with-depression-1847954390.html

hmm i think it's explains everything. she lost her ardour because of bionic's undersuccess

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sue the expectional earner said:

http://www.starpulse.com/christina-aguilera-i-do-battle-with-depression-1847954390.html

hmm i think it's explains everything. she lost her ardour because of bionic's undersuccess

Christina has mentioned her Depression in 2002 at the height of her success. Her mom even sent her to a therapist when she was in highschool. Im sure that her divorce, the negative media and the flop of Bionic didnt help and probably were a reason why she gained so much weight but her depression is nothing new.

19 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i do, *****. and you're the perfect example.

Lol you downvoted me asking if people were dissapointed that Britney didnt do the original Toxic and BB choreo during her Onyx tour,
You downvoted me posting pictures of a performance,  answering a question about a performance and for  posting a video about said performance
You downvoted me for saying that Britney looks beautiful in certain pictuers
You downvoted a post about what I would like for her 20 year anniversary
and you downvote any post with Christina in it.

Dont act like you only downvote ridiculous or dumb stuff

tumblr_oocmzqNAJi1wnwzldo3_400.gif

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

Lol you downvoted me asking if people were dissapointed that Britney didnt do the original Toxic and BB choreo during her Onyx tour,
You downvoted me posting pictures of a performance,  answering a question about a performance and for  posting a video about said performance
You downvoted me for saying that Britney looks beautiful in certain pictuers
You downvoted a post about what I would like for her 20 year anniversary

Dont act like you only downvote ridiculous or dumb stuff

tumblr_oocmzqNAJi1wnwzldo3_400.gif

you deserved it all. choke on it, ****.  :queenflopga:

Just now, justkeepdoingit said:

you deserved it all. choke on it, ****.  :queenflopga:

Do you really think I care?? Do you think Im going to have a sleepless night over it??

tumblr_oocmzqNAJi1wnwzldo1_250.gif

I only did my short downvote spree because I can be petty and I thought it would be funny but god...
you seriously think that your opinion matters to me?? And that I care about your vote.. Sad.

6 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

The better what? The better *** kitten 'cause that's what she's built her career on? X is the voice, she writes her stuff (and it is better than Britney's) and she also produces here and there. X is an artist. As for Britney ...well, she's nothing more than a puppet. 

Why do y'all believe X would have wanted to duet with Britney? What would Britney bring to a X songs? Good vocals? Lemme tell ya: lipping while performing it live. That's like the only thing. 

then why are you on her forum ? talking with her fans and reading her news go somewhere else ****  :foh:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

bad career choices.

She always has 4 year gaps between records and looses fans in them (her last album was released 5 years ago)

She changes her sound too much. Man Stripped fans didnt like Back To Basics,  Most Back to Basics fans hated Bionic ... the sounds are too different.  Britney changes her sound but she generally doesnt do compelty different genres of music. You cant even do a proper Megamix of her work because the albums dont go well together

After 2010 She started to not give a **** about her career, looks or anything and it was obvious to her remaining fans. The whole "Lotus era" was a debacle and she lost a lot of fans then.

tumblr_onc6bprEqw1si1aapo1_400.gif

Also between 2007-2011 Perez Hilton basicall talked **** about her every other day (he even admitted that he wanted to sabotage her at the time) and most of the media followed his lead and did the same.

literally everything you said happened with Gaga and she's not a flop today! stop making excuses for her failure :tiffeyeroll:

5 minutes ago, HangingOnToThePast said:

literally everything you said happened with Gaga and she's not a flop today! stop making excuses for her failure :tiffeyeroll:

The Fame - 2008
The Fame Monster - 2009
Born This Way - 2011
Artpop - 2013
Cheek to Cheek - 2014
Joanne - 2016

Lady Gaga released 6 albums in the same time Christina released 2. so no she doesnt have long album pauses.

She only has one album without pop music and that flopped.

So I really dont get how you can say that LITERALLY everyting I said happened to Gaga.

Also I dont see how Im making excuses. Im literally blaming her and saying what SHE did wrong.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I don't believe that he was so influential. :weirdmeout:

Maybe just most nasty and persistent.

Just now, falka said:

I don't believe that he was so influential. :weirdmeout:

Maybe just most nasty and persistent.

not directly. It started with other sites like Oh No They Didnt and others iike them and then it slowly started in the generall media too. 

Headlines like "Christina Aguilera  piles on the pounds in just THREE MONTHS"  "Is Christina Aguilera getting fat?"  "Christina Aguilera wears leggings 2 days in a row" are normal for most celebrities who gain weight but between 2008-2010 almost everything they reported was negative and taken out of context. At one show she was sick and between songs she sucked on a Ricola. When the break was over she quickly tossed it to her assistant who was waiting for her to do that and is literally one of her best friends. The next day there were reports that she threw chewing gum at her fans. Just dumb stuff like that.

Just now, Chris343 said:

Trust a Britney forum to create drama over another artist :meltdown:

believe me all fanforums are like this.

39 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

not directly. It started with other sites like Oh No They Didnt and others iike them and then it slowly started in the generall media too. 

Headlines like "Christina Aguilera  piles on the pounds in just THREE MONTHS"  "Is Christina Aguilera getting fat?"  "Christina Aguilera wears leggings 2 days in a row" are normal for most celebrities who gain weight but between 2008-2010 almost everything they reported was negative and taken out of context. At one show she was sick and between songs she sucked on a Ricola. When the break was over she quickly tossed it to her assistant who was waiting for her to do that and is literally one of her best friends. The next day there were reports that she threw chewing gum at her fans. Just dumb stuff like that.

I do remember this gif not story behind it I was like= what a ***** :lanacackle: sry...
Madonna in one of her documents said sth about assistant who's washing for her underpants

I felt uneasy and sorry for that particular shouted out  worker.

And Britney was just accused of parading naked in front of security guard,

:omgreallyney: what a man he must been to be offended? 

Just now, falka said:

I do remember this gif not story behind it I was like= what a ***** :lanacackle: sry...
Madonna in one of her documents said sth about assistant who's washing for her underpants

I felt uneasy and sorry for that particular shouted out  worker.

And Britney was just accused of parading naked in front of security guard,

:omgreallyney: what a man he must been to be offended? 

yeah for some reason we are always really reasonable and dont believe every story the media makes up about celebrities we like (Britney is getting married, Britney is pregnant, Britney is bleeching her babies teeth, Britney only gives her babies surgary drinks, Britney assaulted her bodyguard... etc.) But when it comes to artist we dont like we believe everything. the shittier the story the better.  :forkit:

8 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

The better what? The better *** kitten 'cause that's what she's built her career on? X is the voice, she writes her stuff (and it is better than Britney's) and she also produces here and there. X is an artist. As for Britney ...well, she's nothing more than a puppet. 

Why do y'all believe X would have wanted to duet with Britney? What would Britney bring to a X songs? Good vocals? Lemme tell ya: lipping while performing it live. That's like the only thing. 

Well if Xtina is so musically gifted, why most of her discography got negative to mixed reviews by the critics. While Britney "the *** kitten" always got better reviewed albums :staysalty: Your mother need to cut off your internet access and lock you in the basement for the rest of your life, cnt :staysalty:

1 minute ago, radar89 said:

Well if Xtina is so musically gifted, why most of her discography got negative to mixed reviews by the critics. While Britney "the *** kitten" always got better reviewed albums :staysalty: Your mother need to cut off your internet access and lock you in the basement for the rest of your life, cnt :staysalty:

Prince music got bad reviews here and there yet he was still a genius. Reviews are nothing 'cause they equal subjectivity. Bionic was bashed just because the world was against her at the time. And Britney's music was never critically praised anyway. 

I might be a **** but at least I am not a brainless worshiper of a tragic has been. Xo

1 minute ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Prince music got bad reviews here and there yet he was still a genius. Reviews are nothing 'cause they equal subjectivity. Bionic was bashed just because the world was against her at the time. And Britney's music was never critically praised anyway. 

I might be a **** but at least I am not a brainless worshiper of a tragic has been. Xo

why are you here?? 

I mean I agree with what you said about critics but you clearly dont like Britney. Why waste your time here??

Archived