Jump to content

You think "Glory" first week numbers weren't good?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

Nelly sold only 1.8k copies first week without even entering Billboard 200 chart. :bthink:

 

Because Nelly released it with her own-label and no promotion + hitsong, actually Nelly doesn't care much about success, i mean after Loose we got a spanish album. :staysalty:

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

why always comparing britney to others? she's known as the pop princess but she's not selling anymore

10 minutes ago, ShadowTriumph said:

so now our criteria is Nelly? Who has been out of the music scene since 2006? Really? :byebitch:

It's not criteria, neither I'm comparing Britney to anyone. Just posted this info in case someone thought Britney is doing the worst from all pop singers that used to sell like crazy before. :mhm:

Things like this actually make me feel grateful Britney is still doing fine/decent even after that many years in music industry. :yeaok:  

Link to comment
Just now, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I know, but this is like really huge drop. From millions to barely 1k. Sad. :(

Well since her spanish album, her sales are kinda tragic, but i like that she is doing what she likes, not what sells music, i mean it is no problem for her (i bet) to contact Timbaland for a hitsong.

5 minutes ago, ShadowTriumph said:

so now our criteria is Nelly? Who has been out of the music scene since 2006? Really? :byebitch:

Manos al aire is from 2009 sir and at least in my country (non spanish country) it was a hit. :hipney:

Link to comment
10 minutes ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

It's not criteria, neither I'm comparing Britney to anyone. Just posted this info in case someone thought Britney is doing the worst from all pop singers that used to sell like crazy before. :mhm:

Things like this actually make me feel grateful Britney is still doing fine/decent even after that many years in music industry. :yeaok:  

you wanna compare her sales with someone else? Compare them to beyonce's  . She should be selling as much(if not even more).  That should be our criteria. No i'm not grateful that we are selling as much as Demi Lovato and Salami Grandosia.

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, ShadowTriumph said:

you wanna compare her sales with someone else? Compare them to beyonce's  . She should be selling as much(if not even more).  That should be our criteria. No i'm not grateful that we are selling as much as Demi Lovato and Salami Grandosia.

But Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato and others are current it girls right now. Why are you saying that as insult? :weirdmeout:

Beyonce released 2 visual albums, she promotes her stuff like crazy, tidal is on her side... Britney released barely 2 visuals and performed "Make me" few times. It's not really comparable.

19 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Madonna is five decades in this career and she still sells better than Britney :beynah:

Remember, music industry is drastically changing from year to the year. We'll see Madonna's numbers with next record. :mhm:

Link to comment

Alicia Keys, Usher, Gwen all sold a lot less than Glory their irst weeks too and Gwen and Alicia promoted and had The Voice on their side.....Alicia's album did half of what Glory did to be exact! While Britney's numbers are not amazing anymore she's far from being a flop honestly and pulls numbers close to current Pop acts as someone else mentioned........of course she's not going to do close to Beyonce numbers because she's not a money hungry fame sucking ***** like Beyonce and people don't just eat up whatever she does!

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Alicia Keys, Usher, Gwen all sold a lot less than Glory they're first weeks too and Gwen and Alicia promoted and had The Voice on their side.....Alicia's album did half of what Glory did to be exact! While Britney's numbers are not amazing anymore she's far from being a flop honestly and pulls numbers close to current Pop acts as someone else mentioned........of course she's not going to do close to Beyonce numbers because she's not a money hungry fame sucking ***** like Beyonce and people don't just eat up whatever she does!

Finally someone with some sense :mhm:

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block