Billboard Music Awards Nominations 2017 revealed, no sign of Britney for now

Benjie

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Benjie said:

No sign of Lady Gaga either :nicki2:

Billboard canceled :rihit:

She gave them an amazing performance last year , ungrateful b*tches :ririshade1:

MaKe A Thread about voting for brit on billboard cuz maybe some fans ingnore the thread when they see the tittle "cuz shes not nominated"

1 hour ago, sibode said:

I CANNOT ACCEPT THAT!

In my opinion that means that everything is fake! I mean the nominations and stuff!

GLORY had just good reviews and it's a way better album than Drake's, twentyonepilots' or Rihanna's!
I'm not talking bout Lemonade, because I can understand that million people could like it more
and because Thiefoncé was way into that with all the marketing and performances...

But I cannot accept that GLORY is nowhere! 

:byebitch:

Nothing's fake. Billboard awards are based on sales and chart positions. Glory's numbers were awful, it peaked well the 1st week but it went downhill after that unlike Adele and Beaver.

Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, Brit 97 said:

Who is Louis tomlison? :byebitch:

HINT: "He has one and very certain way with this poll and that's winning..."

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Nothing's fake. Billboard awards are based on sales and chart positions. Glory's numbers were awful, it peaked well the 1st week but it went downhill after that unlike Adele and Beaver.

... and then I read the thread about "Why did you stop buying her music" :nyheadache: I just can't.

3 minutes ago, sibode said:

... and then I read the thread about "Why did you stop buying her music" :nyheadache: I just can't.

I know right? Well I did buy her album despite I didn't like it that much, but the truth is that we (her fan base) can't keep her always on #1, her team and britney herself has ignored her albums, it seems she only makes music as a hobby, maybe that's why her label approves one or two singles because they know she's not gonna promote a ****. Well, that's just an assumption. :ehum:

1 hour ago, sibode said:

I CANNOT ACCEPT THAT!

In my opinion that means that everything is fake! I mean the nominations and stuff!

GLORY had just good reviews and it's a way better album than Drake's, twentyonepilots' or Rihanna's!
I'm not talking bout Lemonade, because I can understand that million people could like it more
and because Thiefoncé was way into that with all the marketing and performances...

But I cannot accept that GLORY is nowhere! 

:byebitch:

The BBMAs are not based on rewarding quality, they reward success on the charts.

Glory and it's singles are flops when you compare them to the other artists nominated that have had longevity on the charts the past year.

Archived